Community Shield Man U V Portsmouth

Sparkles

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True had an advertisement in todays Bangkok Post promoting all the Star/ESPNs original football shows.

It'd be a bit strange running an ad like that if you recently lost the rights to show them in Thailand.

Yeah, true, but there's no trade descriptions act here, and Turdvisions are generally full of shit, so I never trust them until I actually see it.

In fairness to True, if the trailer was shown on ESPN then it was probably ESPN that made it, so it is they who do not know to which countries they are broadcasting.

Another trailer that I saw last night was for England's match with The Czech Republic to be shown early on Thursday morning. That too had a line saying not available in Thailand.

A check of the ESPNSTAR schedule for Thailand, the TrueVisions online schedule, and the Thai TV schedules indicate that the match will not be shown here.

I hear what you are saying but they have the ability to run a streamer here in Thailand telling viewers what is to be aired. Its very sloppy and I am not nit picking I just would like to know what I can and cant see. Not too much to ask for my 1600 baht amth fee !

I guess you didn't see the ads on ESPN / Star about the game,,,at the bottom it stated "Not Available in Thailand".

So take it no England games on True and suppose we can assume that when the FA Cup comes around that will be blanked out too?

At least (maybe ) the Champions League games when they come around will be on the Thai channels, anyone any idea?

Its my opinion that Football focus is for football failures so can do without it.

So take it no England games on True and suppose we can assume that when the FA Cup comes around that will be blanked out too?

At least (maybe ) the Champions League games when they come around will be on the Thai channels, anyone any idea?

Its my opinion that Football focus is for football failures so can do without it.

FA Cup, ok let's worry about that in April or May.