Bad Thread

Ulysses G.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not access the last page and no one had added a new post for many hours although it was quite lively before. I still think that there is a technical problem. :o

Same problem. The first two pages (80 posts with my settings) show normally, but when I try to access the 3rd page, I end up with just a blank page. No banners, ads, logos or anthing else. Totally blank.

Guest Reimar

Was just trying to post ans answer and the same happerns: just a blank screen. Even the editor isn't starting which indicates maybe an serious problem with that thread.

I've informed George by sending a message.

Cheers.

It has gone to the top of the forum and says that britmaverick has posted, but I still get a blank.

Wonder if this is a symptom of something more significant. Nienke posted a similar problem regarding a topic but in her case the topic comes up blank all together (one page). The responding posts are there because they can be found with search, just cannot see/open the topic itself.

It has gone to the top of the forum and says that britmaverick has posted, but I still get a blank.

Doesn't that happen to everyone after britmaveric posts (draw a blank) ? :o

Guest Reimar
He's right. Page 5 doesn't load.

Fix it Reimar.

Only admin can fix a TV database/code problem.

I don't answer post's like that which on the border of trolling!

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

It now appears that there are two threads with the same problem (coincidentally on related subjects):

Protesters Block Access To Phuket, Hat Yai, Krabi Airport (shows 92 posts at the moment)

Phuket, Krabi Airports Remain Closed As Protests Continue (shows 41 posts at the moment)

(ahhh you beat me to it !) :o

Edited by Kerryd

...(ahhh you beat me to it !) :D

And you all beat me to it too! I hope this can get sorted quickly - it would be a shame to lose this on-going live thread.

Edit:

Maybe have to start another temporarily until a forum/database guru can fix it. (Sorry LivinLos - just saw your note about the new thread!)

Edit 2:

But now neither of them are working :o . Time to log off and let the experts go at it!

Edited by JetsetBkk

It's interesting that if someone makes a post, you can see it from their profile, but not from the thread.

Could a Mod/Admin create a new thread in the News Clippings Forum regarding the airport closures, that can be used until the glitch is fixed ?

Yeah why not try a new thread.. merge the posts and close the broken ones ??

Airport closures news only are vital threads at the moment.. This isnt just the usual bellyaching but the purpose of getting accurate on the ground info out.

Start a new one at least ??