Chang Building .... What's The Story?

Familyonthemove

If I remember correctly, the Elephant Building was designed by Bangkok's most famous architect, Dr. Sumet Jumsai. Other notable buildings of his are the Robot Building on Sathorn Tai and the Nation Newspaper "Computer" building on Bangna-Trat highway.

it's the son of the owner wanted to work in the real estate stuffs. and his dad loves elephant. then they asked the architect to design them an elepphant building.

Chang Building is the wedding square, offices and Apartments for rent.

If I remember correctly, the Elephant Building was designed by Bangkok's most famous architect, Dr. Sumet Jumsai. Other notable buildings of his are the Robot Building on Sathorn Tai and the Nation Newspaper "Computer" building on Bangna-Trat highway.

One out of three is not too bad.

Robotbuilding.jpg

Cheers

Its worth remembering that "Most famous" does not equal good.

His properties are interesting to look at, but as functioning commercial spaces, they are not very efficient.

Or on closer inspection, coming apart at the seems. :o

In the photo on the top of this page, if you look really closely, you can atually see miss-aligned structural concrete beams, window framework hanging at bizzare angles etc.

Computer building?

I pass the nation building daily and I've always thought it looked more like a golf bag.