Who Is Dave?

12DrinkMore

Guest Reimar
:o

just wanted to know

Who Dave?

Please respect the privacy of others and don't ask this question on a open public forum. You can send an e-mail or PM (if he's a member) to that person and ask directly.

Cheers.

Guest Reimar
I think you grabbed the wrong end of the stick there Reimar.

After reading the other answers, I do understand. But if just see a name and not an explanation, it could be many things! If he has ask for the emoticons Dave that's a bit different from just Dave and Dave is an human name. That's why my answer was like that.

<Cringe>

I was only asking about the emoticon named Dave.

Now to know what asking for, the emoticon Dave is still on it's place: just click on the Show All button, scroll down to "Dave" and you got "him"!

Cheers.

After reading the other answers, I do understand. But if just see a name and not an explanation, it could be many things! If he has ask for the emoticons Dave that's a bit different from just Dave and Dave is an human name. That's why my answer was like that.

<Cringe>

Now to know what asking for, the emoticon Dave is still on it's place: just click on the Show All button, scroll down to "Dave" and you got "him"!

Cheers.

ok. so who is or what does he represent? :o:D

Guest Reimar

<Cringe>

Cheers.

ok. so who is or what does he represent? :o:D

Just a smiley like this: k0158qw.gif maybe?!

Cheers.

He's a guy with a space ship in Surin :o

Na Nu, Na Nu Trond

Watch out or I will get Mr.Angry Klingon to pay you a visit!

:D AKA Rodney

and that's a nice Dave! :D

:D Rumor has it that smiley was created for .... DaveThailand for his infamous gogo dancing routine at Jenny's Star Bar. (wears a Cowboy hat while performing) :o Further information check with kerryd and kurgen. :D Edited by britmaveric