Speedway

OZEMADE

I have always wondered why there are no speedways in Thailand, especially with all the bikes and gangs that race around the streets, to the point where one Policeman has now been killed in Bangkok over street racing. If a few business men got together I am sure they could reach an agreement with the Government and Police to build a large complex to not only be used for bikes but also for stock cars. Just a thought. :o

I have always wondered why there are no speedways in Thailand, especially with all the bikes and gangs that race around the streets, to the point where one Policeman has now been killed in Bangkok over street racing. If a few business men got together I am sure they could reach an agreement with the Government and Police to build a large complex to not only be used for bikes but also for stock cars. Just a thought. :o

Bira Circuit???????

define speedway? as in race track for cars or bikes etc? because there's a whole bunch around, but like most tracks they take up lots of land so they are a bit out of town

A QUARTER MILE OVAL SHAPED DIRT TRACK THAT YOU CAN RACE BIKES AND CARS