15 Kitties Sterilized Today At Wat Pra Pao

Ulysses G.

Oh UG, that is wonderful. Soo many thanks to all involved.

I plan to go see them this week as ive been a bit neglectful of my visits lately. Look forward to seeing them all recovered and happy.

Tnx! tnx! tnx! You are all wonderful! :o

Went to see them a couple of days ago. Most were locked in their little area. They looked all ok, just a bit sleepy, but came over for attention. Looks like they are recovering well.

Great job :o

post-33493-1219576703_thumb.jpg

post-33493-1219576740_thumb.jpg

post-33493-1219576777_thumb.jpg

Wonderful news, UG! :o

Just goes to show what a few determined TVers can do to help out a local, genuine good cause ....... such a pity that so many here are so negative and bloody-minded, see

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Listing-Char...&hl=charity.

Hopefully, we can keep ourselves updated with progress at the Wat without falling foul of TV's rules!

My thanks and best wishes to all concerned!

The Kitties could probably use some lovin' after a few days of not feeling well. I'm going to have to go visit them.

Anyone else? :o

Well done to all those involved. I would love to go visit them. Could someone let me know how to find the Wat please?

I'm always happy to give directions. Find the moat and get on the road that goes around the outside. You want to head along the north side of the old city, west to east.

After you cross Chang Phuak Road, you'll see Wat Chiang Yuen on your left. That's not it.

Shortly before the west-to-east stretch of road ends, also on your left, you'll see the sign for Wat Pa Pao. It's scrunched in amongst some little shops.

Once you turn in, you'll see a food stall on your left. Turn left immediately after it. On your right, behind the temple, where the parking tends to end, you'll see some wooden stairs. If cats aren't sleeping on them, they're just inside.

Meow!

All you folks doing all this for the cats at Wat Pa Pao is wonderful.

Hope someone is giving the anti inflammation medication and taking care of the stitches. Otherwise their health may suffer and the process to help them made pointless.

Calico and the rest of you fund raisers, please note that I have had my posts removed previously whist mentioning what what I do, what I care for in respect of the canine fraternity who need so much help too, as well as offering people with info about what they could do with their spare time and interest.

Right now we are dealing with so many kittens and will be at Carrefour on 31st of this month, trying to find homes for some of them with passers by.

Maybe see some of you there.

Ally

Thanks Eek for the wishes of good luck, I think you helped us ... :o

As well as meeting many people who enjoyed sharing their cat and dog experiences with us, we were able to expose the work we do to an audience that were looking for information.

We were fortunate to re-home 14 dogs and 2 kittens on the day.

**Disclaimer - This is not a post by a charity site begging for money, it is not a commercial site asking for anything from it's readers.**