Thai Practicality

jellymeister

To me the greatest example has to be the ubiquitous toilet roll napkin on every restaurant table(ok well maybe not at 5 star hotels!). Feel kind of lost eating without one beside me at all times.

Would be interested to see the reaction of dinner guests in the west were a roll to be placed beside them at the dinner table while eating. No doubt the wrong message would be conveyed ..........

To me the greatest example has to be the ubiquitous toilet roll napkin on every restaurant table(ok well maybe not at 5 star hotels!). Feel kind of lost eating without one beside me at all times.

Would be interested to see the reaction of dinner guests in the west were a roll to be placed beside them at the dinner table while eating. No doubt the wrong message would be conveyed ..........

I guess that's why we are here and not in the west, don't have to worry about toilet paper on the dining room table. At least it's a step up from those little pink paper tissues found in many outdoor restaurants that are not even big enough to blow your nose, let alone wipe your a*s. :o