Pay Tv Programming Options In Cm

Guest siamjourney

Guest siamjourney

What are the latest options for pay TV in Chiang Mai? I see WETV and Star/UBC almost everywhere. What are the choices for satellite reception or any other alternative connections?

I am especially interested in viewing American sports. It seems like ESPN has a very limited selection until US sports get to the playoffs. Even then the choices can be frustrating. It appears they only show the NY Yankees baseball games until the playoffs regardless of how poorly the team is performing.

Yeh it is a bummer you can't get more US sports on the telley. Reminds me of the olden days in Chiang Mai way before the time of UBC, cell phones, and internet. The people here were really here and how different that was. No complaining about slow internet, police behavior, wrong change at RimPing, barking dogs, the weather, hamburger or Italian food quality, poor immigration service or national park fees and all the farang here really liked the Thais.

Yeh it is a bummer you can't get more US sports on the telley. Reminds me of the olden days in Chiang Mai way before the time of UBC, cell phones, and internet. The people here were really here and how different that was. No complaining about slow internet, police behavior, wrong change at RimPing, barking dogs, the weather, hamburger or Italian food quality, poor immigration service or national park fees and all the farang here really liked the Thais.

I think you are getting old..

Even Chiang Mai develops isn't it a shame?

Maybe it's about time for you to head home and see if the clock stood still there!

Good luck with your last days in your Chiang mai.