Is Your Digital Home Company Looking For A Windows Media Center Expert?

Hello

I'm looking for any digital home / smart home / home automation installation companies based in Thailand, who might be looking for an opportunity to move in to the Windows Media Center arena. I'm from a corporate I.T. background in England with over 12 years experience building servers, networks, email systems, firewalls, cabling and the like. But I'm currently living in Thailand with my family and I am wanting to move in to home installations of high end digital multi media systems.

With Windows Media Center you can pool together your digital media content, such as family photos, digital music collections, videos, DVD's, online media content and distribute that content around the home using Media Center Extenders connected to TV's and whole home audio distribution systems if present. You can also watch and distribute Live and Recorded TV through out the home. PVR functions and EPG guide etc.

I can also do cool stuff like control Media Center systems from a Sony PSP / Apple iPhone / iTouch or Windows Mobile PDA or Phone, this is great for controlling the music playback and queue from your patio or deck in the garden. This is done over WIFI or Bluetooth.

I'm a top 15 contributor on The Green Button the premier Windows Media Center online community on the Internet. I also have my own Media Center blog here.

I'm willing to re-locate with my family, for the right company and opportunity. Or if you feel your company might not be ready to deploy Windows Media Center just yet, I would still be interested in hearing from any such companies who may have positions available using your current technologies and products that you sell and install.

I can provide a full CV and references from the Chairman and CEO of my last company. Many Thanks.