30 Days/90 Dyas/time Stamp Confusion

I am coming to Thailand from the Uk on a Uk passport next Wednesday. i have no time fto get a visa. So i will be travelling on a Tourist 30 Day Stamp.

Have I understood correctly that:

1. If I cross a border with a neighbouring country and return on a "visa run" , I can stay for a further 30 days with no problem?

2. I can do this a maximum of twice, making a total of 90 days.

If so, how long do I then have to stay out of Thailand before I can come in again?

Many thanks.

I did read loads of threwads but it still seems confusing.

Travis

Better to get a 60 day visa in Laos, you can extend this at immigration for 30 days. If you want to stay longer, repeat the process. I don't think you have to leave the country for 90 days, how could they get your money if they did that?

I am coming to Thailand from the Uk on a Uk passport next Wednesday. i have no time fto get a visa. So i will be travelling on a Tourist 30 Day Stamp.

1. If I cross a border with a neighbouring country and return on a "visa run" , I can stay for a further 30 days with no problem?

If so, how long do I then have to stay out of Thailand before I can come in again?

Many thanks.

Travis

1. YES

2. The rule is 90 days in a 6 month period. No limit on amount of stamps/entries.

Just have to cross the border then you can come straight back in.

You do not mention if you have return flight or proof of onward travel within the first 30 days. If you do not you will probably have problems boarding the flight from UK.

Many thanks.

Travis

the others have answered your questions, im just gonna add that hull and also birmingham issue visas there and then within about 30 mins walk and that saves a lot of messing around.

chris