Visa Run, How Many Times Possible ?

I read that it is only possible to do this 1 times. Means that we only can stay

max 6 monts in Thailand on a turist visa.(2+1-2+1) After we have to go out of Thailand for 6 monts. Is this correct ???

My case is that I want to stay in Thailand 1,5 year just for relaxing. I can prove a good montly salary in this periode. (150.000 bath mont). What can I do to stay so long without visa problems ?? need some advice here. I guess they wany my money (hope so)

With a tourist visa, you will need to leave Thailand after 6 month, and get a new visa.

There is no time limit set, but the embassies/consulates are looking carefully at people

who do come and go in this way to, as they may be using it as a way to get round the

immigration rules, to live here.

When the time comes for you to get a new visa we can advise about where best to go,

apart from a long trip back to your home country.

Your income does not help unless you have a Thai wife.

It will help once you reach 50, as you can then apply for a retirement visa.

Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding you must leave Thailand after 90 days to activate that second tourist visa.

There is presently no requirement to be out of Thailand for six months and you might be able to obtain another tourist visa at some posts and not at others. You might also be able to just make border trips every 30 days for entry without visa. As long as you have the funds to bring in to pay your way you are likely to be able to find a way to stay. But expect to be asked where the money is coming from if you continue this path.