A Little Beefcake

girlx

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have a very definite type- dark, grifter, with an underlying vulnerability (always with disastrous consequences in real life). johnny depp is in that category too. :o along with james dean, a young river phoenix, and others... all these guys make my head spin. but sawyer is by far the sexiest guy i have seen in a long while. it's not just his looks, it's the character on the show.

Edited by girlx

aw you guys love it.

i guess none of the girls here have the same taste as i do? though i guess this is a board of women who are mostly into thai men! oh well, more sawyer for me! :o

Nope, I enjoy a fine piece of mancandy any day regardless of nationality, girlx.

But I have to admit to never having watched Lost (am I missing something or is it really just a soap opera on an island like it seems to be?) Course, I've never watched Sex and the City either, so I am pretty much of a philistine.

Personally, I am a Clive Owen fan myself :o

oh ive been known to watch the whole sex and the city videos over a couple of weeks. im sure it can be done in a week if you really put your mind to it.

ive not watched lost, but as far as movie/famous people go, i just loved russell crowes character in gladiator. gimme another coffee or two to wake up and im sure many more will come flowing in to my head.....

am I missing something or is it really just a soap opera on an island

well, i was never interested in it til i got really bored in bangkok and i bought the whole series on dvd. but if you watch all the shows consecutively you understand a lot better what's going on, and it's pretty interesting. the overall story is very complex (more so than a soap opera) and you really delve deeply into each of the characters' lives and how they are all connected to each other etc.

but i just watch it for sawyer mostly. :o i can see how if you haven't watched the show you might not understand the thing with him...

Havent watched that much of 'Lost' but seen the first series. Actually when i first saw sawyer i thought he was good looking but his (character)personality switched me right off. Anything i found attractive about him soon vanished. Looks alone just doesnt do it for me. I often even tend to find guys conventionally unattractive super sexy if they have a personality that i think is great. Im the kind of person that can fall for the geek rather than the stud.

dont see the appeal myself, a bit too obvious, I prefer them unusual looking with an attractive edge, rather than rough edged pretty boys. Never watched the series either but he is in magazines & does a aftershave ad here in the UK too. Froma purely objective point of view though, he does fit the beefcake mold & has a great bod (the ad he does he is mostly topless :o)

Well, if we are going to go with pretty boys, I still think Halle Berry has found herself the right genetic donor :D

gabrielaubry20.jpg

OMG....sbk

Is this what you have on your bedroom ceiling :o

What can I say except.....WOW WOW WOW......droolllllll sigh

He seems to be looking straight at ME tho, .....I think my heart just stop for a few seconds!! :D

Ah ha ha ha. Thanks sub - you are my hero (again)....

Has that man ever heard of a back sack and crack? He looks like he has a raccoon shoved down his pants.

This being a thai forum, I thought I would add my favourite thai hottie Bank from Clash (never too old for a boy band! 019260.jpg

woof!

MissyS,......may be he's such a cutie to U - main man in "The Fighting Beat"

But for me.....errr.....just abit GAY looking to me, just can't see myself grinding fresh wih him :o (can I say "gay" in this forum?")

I like more hunkie, abit rough GQ look. U know, like SBK's bedroom wallpaper one.......I bet I will have a sweetdream everynight, w/o having to count the cows! :D

Edited by teacup

I think he is gay isn't he? One of them is for sure... Actually I think it was the one with a shaved head I was most impressed with in fighting beat...this one...

Wall1.jpg

Woah, that's big. Sorry...

You can say gay, but "grinding fresh"?? :o

Edited by mssabai