Fundraiser For Croston House Children's Home

miltonbentley

Croston House is a Children's Home in Lamphun caring for 29 disadvantaged children from broken homes. The Home provides the kids with a caring environment and an education at a local school. It is a really worthwhile cause as Rachel and I saw for ourselves when we visited recently. The Home is a fully registered Thai Foundation. Next month the Home's founder Glenn Croston will be embarking on a 45 day 1,400km walk across Thailand to raise vital funds for the childrens' care.

This Friday Tuskers will be holding a fundraiser and BBQ to get him off to a good start. We will be playing charity versions of our popular Cut 4 It and Play Your Cards Right Game as well as a raffle and some other stuff. It should be a good, fun night and I hope some TV regulars will join us to help make this event a big success and raise some funds for children in need.

Thanks

I am pleased, Mr. Bentley, to inform you that, courtesy of Mr. Bill's forceful application of a blunt object on another thread, I would be delighted to accept your kind invitation. Please be aware, however, that I will be arriving at your doorstep only an hour or two after completing a twenty-six or so hour journey home from the other side of the Pacific Ocean and may barely resemble my usual self.

I am pleased, Mr. Bentley, to inform you that, courtesy of Mr. Bill's forceful application of a blunt object on another thread, I would be delighted to accept your kind invitation. Please be aware, however, that I will be arriving at your doorstep only an hour or two after completing a twenty-six or so hour journey home from the other side of the Pacific Ocean and may barely resemble my usual self.

Now that may be a good thing.

Good, that means you will be very burnt out and we can get you drunk and take advantage of you..

Jager shots all around!

post-46099-1219886161_thumb.jpg