Business

When I obtained my 1year extension from Pattaya immigration on the basis of marriage to a Thai my passport was also endorsed with a stamp reading "ธุรกิจ"; i.e. toorakit - business. What is the significance of this stamp, or was it endorsed in error?

Just intrigued.

Cheers,

Scouse.

I have that on my passport also. "Business" I have a non imm b, but it was only after 2 years on the same visa they put that on there.

I am told that if you have two "B" visa's back-to-back - WITHOUT a work permit they mark the passport as you cannot get a 3rd one without something else in between.

Who told you this? What experience do they have? I'd be interested in how true that statement is.

I have that on my passport also. "Business" I have a non imm b, but it was only after 2 years on the same visa they put that on there.

I am told that if you have two "B" visa's back-to-back - WITHOUT a work permit they mark the passport as you cannot get a 3rd one without something else in between.

We are talking about extension of stay and this year is the first time they have used a stamp in passport next to extension of stay to indicate it is for "Thai Wife". Suspect it is also being done for "Business" and now a normal procedure.