How To Get To Baan Chang Chonburi

BigMaMa

i stay in pattaya but i want to go to Baan chang by publice transport

still have no idea how to get there yet.. anyone pls

my first thought is i may rent a car but we have an appoinment with house property there just a day after we land

so will take time before we get a car then :o

my first thought is i may rent a car but we have an appoinment with house property there just a day after we land

Baan Chang is a small village located along road number 3 between Sattahip and Rayong, approx. 50 km from Pattaya if you follow road number 3.

You could go by public transport........bus station on Sukhumvit Toad opposite Central Pattaya Road. www.nca.co.th (unfortunately only in Thai), but the name of the liner is Nakorn Chai Air.

Good steer on the bus, however if you're new, the stress will get to you. Take a car along the three and follow the signs. Contact car hire by email before you come, many will drop it off and have it waiting for your arrival.

I wouldn't start from Pattaya if I wanted to go to Bang Chang. :o

But if you insist take a train to Sattahip then jump on a baht bus going to Rayong. It sits across the main road along the coast before Rayong.

If your staying in Pattaya and plan to return to Pattaya after the Ban Chang visit why not just hire a private taxi to take you there, drive you around and return. I doubt it would cost much more than renting a car and a whole lot safer if you just got here and are jet lagged.

I live in BC and its quite eay to get here but the easiest is just stay on Sukumvit south highway 3 it curves back east in Sattahip, passes Utapao and then Ban Chang. There are other faster, shorter ways but not for the first time.

If you are staying at a hotel/guest house I would think the front desk will be more than happy to arrange a taxi/baht bus/van or whatever. For the round trip about 120 kilometers and local Ban Chang driving I would think around 1000 baht should do it but I have my own wheels so I'm out of touch with pricing.

thx for all reply everyone

i will have to stay in pattaya near by dusit hotel in a week for work there

so i doubt it too for public transport :o

but any suggestions for hiring car with chauffeur in pattaya

www.thelimopattaya.com

or call Mr. T 081 258 7716 or 081 351 3612

Edit: By the way, I don't think Ban Chang is in Chonburi, isn't it in Rayong?

Edited by PattayaParent