Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Is "farang" Impolite?

Neeranam

Is "farang" impolite  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Y'ALL may be farangs, but I ain't no stinkin' farang no more no way. I have broken out of the farang shell casing and am now a BUTTERFLY! Free to be, you and me, tra la la tra la la ...

this stuff you ingest JT is it legal? and how do you take it... orally... intravenous... subcutane... snuff or smoke? :o

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen! This thread has served a purpose if at least one white expat stops caling himself and other like him, "farang".

I'll be doing the same. Some of the people here are so brainwashed, can't speak Thai, live in Pattaya, or just plain stupid that they can't see how rascist it. They're an embarassment to our individual countries. I live in Khon Kaen

which seems to be the cultural center/metropole of Thailand and Mecca of the farang intelligentsia :D the stupid ones (like me) are not allowed to settle in the famous twin city of Nakhon Nowhere and have to stay in backward rural areas like Pattaya. we envy you Neeranam :o

Dutch, you sound so wise.

What is the "right" perspective? On first glance that sounds like poppycock. But maybe you can be more specific.

Instead of mouthing platitudes like right perspective, why don't you tell us YOUR perspective? Otherwise, what's the point?

There is hardly a point in the whole topic, just a lot of empty words. And I just wanted to add a few more.

Ok, that's it THREAD CLOSED to avoid wasting any more of people's time reading this meaningless drivel...

Aah, I keep forgetting - I'm not a moderator. Bo***x

Its not rocket science - if you don't want to read don't click on the blody thread. :o

Amen! This thread has served a purpose if at least one white expat stops caling himself and other like him, "farang".

I'll be doing the same. Some of the people here are so brainwashed, can't speak Thai, live in Pattaya, or just plain stupid that they can't see how rascist it. They're an embarassment to our individual countries. I live in Khon Kaen

which seems to be the cultural center/metropole of Thailand and Mecca of the farang intelligentsia :D the stupid ones (like me) are not allowed to settle in the famous twin city of Nakhon Nowhere and have to stay in backward rural areas like Pattaya. we envy you Neeranam :o

Khon Kaen/Pattaya and Thai culture -dude, you're showing your ignorance.

Naam, I sincerelyfeel sorry for you. You and I both know whay you live where you do

As an ex-addict myself I know that accepting my addiction was extremely hard.

http://www.sexaa.org/addict.htm

I wish a speedy recovery.

Naam, I sincerelyfeel sorry for you. You and I both know whay you live where you do

could you translate that in a language i understand? preferably not Thai; but english, french, german, spanish, italian, portuguese or arabic will do.

could you translate that in a language i understand? preferably not Thai; but english, french, german, spanish, italian, portuguese or arabic will do.

It's very inteligent to learn languages other than the one you ive in :D

It's very inteligent to learn languages other than the one you ive in :D

people living in Pattaya with an educational standard not beyond primary school are too stupid to learn Thai. they envy the intelligent ones who live in Khon Kaen and discuss on a daily basis highly sophisticated topics (such as ancient greek philosophy, quantum mechanics, political problems in Abkhazia and Ossetsia, etc.) with their thai girlfriends or wives who all hold Ph.D.s from the most famous universities :D

alright

I think the thread has gone so off topic, and theres so many personal attacks here that its not worth the time trying to clean it up.

the word farang has been debated quite thoroughly, on atleast 2 occasions in the last month that I recall. probably more on various other threads.

some views on the meaning of the word has been given (referring to caucasian/foreigner) but those that believe it to be a negative term will continue to think so. I think you just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.