Camera Repairs?

rikki

Is there anywhere in Pattaya recommended for Digital camera repairs?

I have a year old Sony H2 whichhas developed a couple of problems

there is a Sony repair shop located on Sukhumvit near Pattaya Klang - same side of the street as Numchai - you may find your camera is still under warrenty in which case the repair should be free

Edited by jm49er1

Is there anywhere in Pattaya recommended for Digital camera repairs?

I have a year old Sony H2 whichhas developed a couple of problems

there is a Sony repair shop located on Sukhumvit near Pattaya Klang - same side of the street as Numchai - you may find your camera is still under warrenty in which case the repair should be free

my mistake - the shop is about 50 meters from Pattaya Tai on Sukhumvit near the overhead footbridge crossing - not pattaya Klang

Sorry to butt in , but does anyone know where i could get a Fuji digital camera fixed in Pattaya ? Its 3 years old and out of warranty .I have the address of the official service center in Bangkok ,but it would be great not to have to bring it there .

Sorry to butt in , but does anyone know where i could get a Fuji digital camera fixed in Pattaya ? Its 3 years old and out of warranty .I have the address of the official service center in Bangkok ,but it would be great not to have to bring it there .

I had a fault on my Fuji F460 and took it to Big Camera in Big C Pattaya Tai Branch. The repair was only 2,050, BUT took 3 MONTHS - 2 months to work out what was wrong (Cost 250 Baht) then 1 month to repair (1,800 Baht). But I am VERY HAPPY with their service.

While waiting for the repair, I bought a Fuji F50fd.

Last time I had a problem with a Fuji camera, my S602, I sent it to Fuji Service Depot and the wanted 10,000 Baht, hence trying out Big Camera and got a cheaper price.....

With Fuji's, I RECOMMEND taking out EXTENDED INTERNATIONAL WARRENTY, because as a heavy user, I found most of my Fuji's delevoped some fault shortly after the 1 year warrenty expired......

I had a fault on my Fuji F460 and took it to Big Camera in Big C Pattaya Tai Branch. The repair was only 2,050, BUT took 3 MONTHS - 2 months to work out what was wrong (Cost 250 Baht) then 1 month to repair (1,800 Baht). But I am VERY HAPPY with their service.

Last time I had a problem with a Fuji camera, my S602, I sent it to Fuji Service Depot and the wanted 10,000 Baht, hence trying out Big Camera and got a cheaper price.....

With Fuji's, I RECOMMEND taking out EXTENDED INTERNATIONAL WARRENTY, because as a heavy user, I found most of my Fuji's delevoped some fault shortly after the 1 year warrenty expired......

Thanks i will try them .My camera says >focus error < and has frozen up .Its a FinePix S9500 .I have researched on google and it seems zoom error or focus error is a common problem with Fuji .Although its a great camera when working ,i would not buy one again .

Edited by Thaifan2

Left my camera in there .They said it will be sent to Bangkok for repair ( costs 250 baht for postage ) ,and will take around 2 to 3 months .Worth the wait if they can fix it .