Cheeky Frenchman

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: September 1st 2008

Tourist Arrested for Indecent Assault

Oolala! The French are at it again. The well known Italian game of bottom pinching was apparently taken up by a certain Frenchman on the morning of the 1st September.

A tipsy Mr. Samir Mechakou aged 30 was brought into Pattaya Police Station accused of indecently assaulting Mrs Boontham and Miss Chotika by pinching their bottoms whilst they were selling clothes on Walking Street.

Apologies were made, a fine and compensation given and they all went on their merry way.

Photograph courtesy of Pattaya People

Two women collect compensation

post-26634-1220277694_thumb.jpg

I think some are missing a point here. If the ladies had not agreed to the compensation, the pincher would have likely ended up facing assault charges.

I think that happened in the not too distant past (something about a farang grabbing the boobies of a female street vendor ) ?

selling clothes on Walking Street

Walking Street... butt pinching... I thought those two things went together?

I wonder if the police also checked the sales license of the two women. I am sure they pay taxes, accounting fees and social security like the rest of us - right? :o

Next time I get pinched in my butt and turn around to look at a tall woman with adams apple and a deep voice saying "HELLOOUU SEXY MAAN", then perhaps I should take HimHer down to the station and demand some compensation too ? :D

Usually when the Katoey grap my ass and say "hello sexy man" then my reply is "sexy man... me or you?" :D