Editing, Writing, Marketing, Content Development, Seo

I'm a highly experienced journalist with extensive experience in copy writing, editing and layout.

I have worked extensively throughout Asia and have in-depth experience at training and mentoring non-native English speakers in writing and journalism.

I have held editor, news editor, copy editor, bureau chief, and COS roles.

I am experienced in all aspects of news reporting - photography, videography, desktop video editing, radio, photo manipulation, writing, and editing.

I also have extensive public relations, marketing and corporate communications experience in Australia and Asia and in particular have experience at formulating and implementing above and below the line communications strategies, designing and producing a wide range of printed material, as well as in crisis and issues management for blue-chip companies in the high-technology, communications, manufacturing, hospitality and chemical manufacturing industries in Australia and Asia.

I've designed and produced annual reports for companies, newsletters for corporate and government departments, course guides for universities and style guides for journalists and editors.

I'm currently marketing director for a multi-facetted internet marketing and website development company responsible for international marketing of the company's services.

These include custom website development for overseas companies; a travel tourism site; an inbound travel destination booking site; a Thai product export sales site; and an inbound tourist five-star hotel booking site.

My work with this company has entailed redesigning of some web sites, restructuring forums, and the implementation of SEO and social networking strategies designed to improve keyword searching and search engine page rank.

I'm proficient in a wide range of software applications including:

MSWord

Adobe CS3 Photoshop

Adobe CS3 InDesign

Wordpress