Securing The Future Of Your Mia Noi ; How ?

THAIPHUKET

Tell us more about the annuity, or do you just mean regular old life insurance? An annuity that pays out monthly, that she can't cash and blow on gambling and parents, would be fine.

I would have to pull out the paperwork. But I know I paid 169,000 baht as the first years installment. Upon acceptance - they agreed to pay my nominated beneficiary 1,000,000 baht should I die.

Lump sum - not payments. If she blows it? So what? I have done the right thing.

You can call into any BB branch & check out the paperwork. I have a dangerous job on oil rigs so I feel it's prudent.

Hopefully I'm playing poker with the devil.

Keeping it a secret is not an option. Little wife would presumably have to show proof of my death. Possibly with the assistance of my consulate.

" My wife and my Mia Noi know, respect each other. No jealousy , truly.". But do they respect you ?,. This seems to me like a financial arrangement for both women as opposed to love with feeling,.there is greed and jealousy there for sure, its just not seen,..a proper wife that is in love with her husband ( in my opinion ) would not allow a "mia noi " .but as we all know thai women ( some ,before im jumped on ) will do nything for money, this includes faking feelings for a sugar daddy, dont kid yourself ! :o .and personally i wouldnt want a woman that allows herself to be abused like this, as thats what i think it is,.( both women in this case id say )

mia nois are people too!

Why is it that so many farang can only see a slut in each and every Thai woman?

Perhaps these guys themselves never come out of the social environment of bars.

I wish a few more guys would speak up who are in a normal relationship ( of course with some natural different-society-conflicts )

My question was a pure factual one related to financial matters.

I consider myself in a "normal " marriage,one wife one child, no mia noi, by no means am i an angel, however i dont have the conscience for a mia noi ,i love my wife too much, i know if i had one and she found out she would be hurt, and i have a 6 year old ,.i dont think anyone is saying all thai women are sluts but i for one cant hold these mia noi types in high esteem,they have no morals, and certainly no regard for wife number one, . but thats just my thoughts, .

Assume you have been in a very good, trusting relationship with your Thai partner for a number of years.

Assume you will not marry her, i.e no pension rights. No kids, no property so far.

How to secure her financial future after you are dead??

Life insurance on yourself, if so Thai or foreign insurer?

What else ??

What did you do??

You could start by buying her a condo.

Life insurance is a bad idea.

You might end your days the Pattaya way, accidentally fall of balcony.

I think Bellini was saying put the policy on her. The upside is she would have to push herself over the balcony to collect.......ending the 12 story dive for the farang. Sounds like a good insurance policy!

Oh cool what about a Samee Noi as well please - for the ignoramouses who can't speak Thai that means small husband :D

Gotcha !!!

I want one too and he dont have to give me anything but himself ...drooling :o

Talueng mark!

A man can have Mai Noi why woman couldnt have Sami Noi Noi ? :D

Yes im Talueng, sorry if I offending someone, didnt mean that. :D:D

Oh cool what about a Samee Noi as well please - for the ignoramouses who can't speak Thai that means small husband :D

Gotcha !!!

Talueng mark!

Lor Len Na. I have no problem with equality of the sexes.

Gotcha !!!

Talueng mark!

Lor Len Na. I have no problem with equality of the sexes.

Duh ! yes that why I want more oops !!!

Sorry all the OPs I posted...always off the topics.

Plz forgive me

Assume you have been in a very good, trusting relationship with your Thai partner for a number of years.

Assume you will not marry her, i.e no pension rights. No kids, no property so far.

What else ??

What did you do??

I know someone who bought a condo in his name and then the condo is willed to her when he dies.

Mia Nois probably understand than in most circumstances they are....mia nois. The little wife. A guy should be honest about financial matters in the beginning, regardless of whether he intends to leave her anything or not.

Perhaps the Mia Noi should get married and be the primary wife with someone else or try to improve her job situation. That would be better and safer in the long-run perhaps.

What else ??

What did you do??

The OP could buy her some land, this way we can speed the process up to find out how it comes out in the wash !!!!!! My guess is it will be ex-mia noi by Christmas and the OP is still alive!