Warning Galae Tower

riley76

I dont know how but this thread got posted on jokes and riddles.

This aint no joke, so here once more.

I have been looking after a M8s con-do ?

at Galae Tower off changlan road first its advertised as quiet,?? there is construction and mess five days a week, but noise stops 5pm . good, then the Vip, Kareoke nearby, at 10 pm prompt,, untill 5,am, in the morning, blasts out at full amps I am unable to sleep and will, move on, and not buy, how ever,

I thought entertainment venues were supposed to shut at 2am?? how the local Thai people cope with this and getting their kids to school is beyond me .Is there a law for closing riley76

Edited by riley76

I dont know how but this thread got posted on jokes and riddles.

This aint no joke, so here once more.

I have been looking after a M8s con-do ?

at Galae Tower off changlan road first its advertised as quiet,?? there is construction and mess five days a week, but noise stops 5pm . good, then the Vip, Kareoke nearby, at 10 pm prompt,, untill 5,am, in the morning, blasts out at full amps I am unable to sleep and will, move on, and not buy, how ever,

I thought entertainment venues were supposed to shut at 2am?? how the local Thai people cope with this and getting their kids to school is beyond me .Is there a law for closing riley76

At least you are handily situated for a "take out" And then she could sing you to sleep. :o

The building you refer to is a dog of a building anyway and a real <deleted> of a design.