Where Can I Meet Some Of You Guys?

crudy21

Coming to Pattaya this Thursday for 10 days after a couple of nights in Bangkok.

Im not trying to organise a meet up but just thought it might be nice to drop in to ''your locals'' for a drink and a chat. It would be nice to put some faces to some names also.

Just a thought!

I don't live in Pattaya anymore, but their is a weekly thread, Thai Visa Friday night out. Each week Thai Visa members that live in Pattaya get together at anyone of many local hang outs. Most of the time starting points are Pattaya Beer Garden, Tropical Berts, or the Outback Bar. Do a search for this thread, and you can find out where to meet TV members that live in Pattaya.

Barry

Check out the Friday night thread.

It pops up late in the week with suggestions. Feel free to add your own. Otherwise we are a scattered bunch.

The other way to get the attention of the residents is to offer free beer at your sellected bar. I am sure the admin would not have a problem with as a stand alone topic. :D

:D:o

Thanks for the replies guys and all the good advice over the years. I will check out the venue's mentioned and if you see me (thats me in avatar pic in the middle), come over and say hello.

Just hope Finnair doesn't go bust before tonight!

Thanks for the replies guys and all the good advice over the years. I will check out the venue's mentioned and if you see me (thats me in avatar pic in the middle), come over and say hello.

Just hope Finnair doesn't go bust before tonight!

It's Alitalia this week.

Finnair doesn't have the same problems as most other airlines - whereas the rest use JP4 or similar fuel - the Finns fly on home-distilled wood alcohol.

If it's early in the evening, TV members are spread across the city.

If it's in the {quote} "early hours of the morning", the ones that aren't passed out under the table, or "strolling" along Beach Road (for the exercise of course), are probably tucked into bed with teerak/mia leung/mia noi (or all three). :o

When I'm in town, I can usually be found in a certain "establishment" (ends in "a-go-go"), but alas, 3 months of enforced celibacy and sobriety to go before I can partake once more. :D

The weekly gathering thread can be found here: Tv Friday Nights Out

Have fun !

as others suggested already, just follow the TV Friday night out thread. As we don't know you yet, you may create awareness by making some noise with this bell hanging around somewhere at the bar. No worries, it's not a fire alarm...yes, you will make friends doing this...

What's in Soi 6 besides the library and Aquanauts?? :o

Surprised you even know where soi 6 is. After all, it's a long way away from Jenny's ! :D

(does your mamasan know you sneak out to the library every time you take a break from dancing ?) :D

What's in Soi 6 besides the library and Aquanauts?? :o

Surprised you even know where soi 6 is. After all, it's a long way away from Jenny's ! :D

(does your mamasan know you sneak out to the library every time you take a break from dancing ?) :D

Ask you the same question since you are normally with me mate!!! :D

What's in Soi 6 besides the library and Aquanauts?? :D

Surprised you even know where soi 6 is. After all, it's a long way away from Jenny's ! :(

Ask you the same question since you are normally with me mate!!! :D

:D

That was supposed to be our little secret. Now the g/f is going to slap me (again) ! :D

(ps: I think I forgot to return the last "book" I borrowed from the library) :o