Construction Project Manager

Construction/Project Manager (Jack of all Trades)

Architect/Builder: Living exclusively in Thailand since ’88 managing construction projects of varied sizes and styles. Resort housing, factory, private housing, bank renovations, etc.

If you’re planning to build a house, hotel, apartment, resort, etc., in Thailand and don’t have the time, experience or inclination to manage and monitor the entire process, then contact me for an evaluation.

I am able to:

1. Prepare interior & exterior design with 3D CAD based on your requirements.

2. Prepare finished construction drawings and complete BOQ based on finished design or existing plans and details.

3. Prepare tender documents for builders/contractors and together with owner, make selection.

4. Prepare construction contract and payment schedule

5. Purchase materials on owner’s behalf

6. Manage the construction from foundation to roof (to western standards)

7. Maintain regular communications with owner via email including updated photos

8. Basically, everything from A to Z including all contract admin. (preference of private, high-end residential/resort)

In order to justify hiring a PM, the budget should be at least 10mb+ as the average fee for managing the entire project is 20% of the build cost. (note: The fee is usually recouped in the tender process and negotiations with the builder)

If you have a large project: hotel, condo, apartments, resort, etc., I can manage and hire appropriate team: accountant, site admin, etc.

No project too large.

As a note: my background includes twenty years of hands-on building in almost every area of construction from concrete through finish carpentry. I speak excellent Thai, understand Lao/Isaan language and a very good working knowledge of building techniques & practices in the Kingdom.

Pm for more info…

Edited by excaliber