Blank Vhs And S-vhs Video Tapes

Rasseru

I have a dozen or so never used S-VHS video tapes and three never used blank VHS video tapes that I no longer need and would be happy to give to anyone who could use them and is willing to come pick them up at my place in Chiangmai.

This is a close to first-come, first-served offer, with the twist that the first friend of mine to express an interest in them by Sunday will get them before the otherwise first person to respond.

For those who do not know, S-VHS tapes can be used only in an S-VHS player, not an ordinary VHS player.

I have a dozen or so never used S-VHS video tapes and three never used blank VHS video tapes that I no longer need and would be happy to give to anyone who could use them and is willing to come pick them up at my place in Chiangmai.

This is a close to first-come, first-served offer, with the twist that the first friend of mine to express an interest in them by Sunday will get them before the otherwise first person to respond.

For those who do not know, S-VHS tapes can be used only in an S-VHS player, not an ordinary VHS player.

Hi Rasseru - you'll know that I'm not (yet) a friend of yours - but that's only through lack of opportunity rather than deliberate choice! :o. I have an S-VHS machine for which those tapes of yours would be very useful.

Edited by Steve2UK

Hi Rasseru - you'll know that I'm not (yet) a friend of yours - but that's only through lack of opportunity rather than deliberate choice! :o. I have an S-VHS machine for which those tapes of yours would be very useful.

Hi Steve2UK

Reading between the lines, which I feel confident I am able to do in this case even though we are not friends, I take it you are interested in my offer? :D If so, the chances are the tapes will end up being yours, since the number of people with S-VHS machines are -- or at least so I think -- few and far between. I'll get back to you in a couple of days, either way.

Hi Steve2UK

Reading between the lines, which I feel confident I am able to do in this case even though we are not friends, I take it you are interested in my offer? :D If so, the chances are the tapes will end up being yours, since the number of people with S-VHS machines are -- or at least so I think -- few and far between. I'll get back to you in a couple of days, either way.

You read as I intended - my fault for not making it more clear!