Full Love (2009) Filiming In Pattaya.

Cuban

....and where are all the anabolic steroid knockers when you need them. I suppose it's ok when you're a movie star.

i dont think they realise he takes(or took) steroids as hes not massive.........and anyway i think hes more into the coke than anything else lately.

anyway they only knock pattaya steroid users as they jealous :o

Ok. I haven't seen him lately so I was only going by his condition in previous movies. I suppose the same people believe Stallone is all natural too because he's not a big guy either.

JCVD actually has an 18/1 fight record (Karate). In his last fight, under full-contact-rules he stopped the only guy to beat him, Patrick Teugels (ranked no. 2 in the world) inside two minutes. On that basis, I feel it's a little unfair to say he doesn't have the skills of a true martial arts guy.

Whilst not a former Muay Thai protagonist, he was a European Middleweight Kickboxing champion, so certainly more credentials for his role in kickboxer, than Mike Tyson would have in a Kung <deleted> film.

If you saw how the early kickboxer/karate vs. Muay Thai fights went, they are completely different sports; I don't doubt he has skills, just no Muay Thai skills; maybe martial arts guy is not quite the right phrase although I would say the true performers out of Hong Kong they know and recognise the different styles and can mimick them to some extent; or perhaps it is a question of direction.

My old trainer (Fanta) actually did fight a guy called Don Dragon Wilson, and it was so embarrassing Don had to apologise to the crowd after and actually came to Thailand and learned Muay Thai after that. Being based here for the film, you would think JC would try to learn a bit; even his co star Dennis Alexio actually knew some Muay Thai. Even a basic MT fighter would tear him apart I suspect. It is said he has learned some MT, but having watched a few of his films he certainly has never used it on film.

Steven Seagal on the other hand; you can see his use of angles etc, he does actually know how to sort of do something other than splits :-) The dirty old man that he is.

Good to see that walking street revenues can be propped up once again by JC.

Of course they are different sports & whilst you would expect him to learn some Muay Thai, let's remember, we are talking about a film aimed at a western audience - I believe the film delivered what the target audience wanted. Relevance & authenticity aren't always important; the Rocky films would be a good example. Speaking for myself, whilst I still occasionally attend MT & always recommend first timers to do likewise, it's more for the atmosphere rather than the action - as a spectacle, I actually find MT vastly overrated & don't even give it the time a day when it's on the TV. This is not a criticism of MT, nor its obviously skillful protagonists, I'm just suggesting that to western eyes, pure MT isn't necessarily the most captivating sport.

Street Fighter was also filmed mostly in Thailand, down by the Shangila Hotel on the river in Bangkok. I was an extra in the movie, had great fun for about 4 weeks.Had a big scene with Kylie Minogue . Well about 3 seconds on the final cut. This must have been about 1992.

Where any other BM in the movie as extras?