Non-imm "o" Multiple Entry Visa

Just got my Multiple Non-Imm "O" Visa at the Consulate in Washington DC. No problems at all ....showed up on Friday in person and they FEDEX'ed my passport to me the next Tuesday.

I supplied the application, $175.00 USD, my passport, marriage certificate, bank statement, copy of my wifes ID card, copy of her house papers, and just for good measure my retired pay statement and disability statement.

There was no line at the consulate and I was in and out in 10 min.

Hope this info helps someone????

Take care,

Rich :o

Just got my Multiple Non-Imm "O" Visa at the Consulate in Washington DC. No problems at all ....showed up on Friday in person and they FEDEX'ed my passport to me the next Tuesday.

I supplied the application, $175.00 USD, my passport, marriage certificate, bank statement, copy of my wifes ID card, copy of her house papers, and just for good measure my retired pay statement and disability statement.

There was no line at the consulate and I was in and out in 10 min.

Hope this info helps someone????

Take care,

Rich :o

Rich

What's the validity? 12 months?

Mac

Sorry forgotto mention that....yes 12 months. The only minor complaint I have is that on my application I told them I would not be traveling until December but they dated the Visa for 22 Sep 08 good until 21 Sep 09.

I got my single entry O marriage visa with the same efficiency on the part of the Thai Embassy in NYC. It gave me a 3 month period in which to enter Thailand and upon entry it was stamped with 3 month period for formally getting it stamped at a local Immigration Office, at which time the 1 year period will begin.

Neil

bank statement,..., copy of her house papers,

Were those required? (They didn't use to be.)

Category "O" (married) ) and the Category "O-A" (applicants aged 50 years and over) have different requirements.

It would be easier to understand what the letter "-A" exactly is for? Adapt?