Where Can You Find A Partner On Samui...?

Lots of people with bunch of rotting cash hang around on Samui. Some of these people are zombified not wanting to do anything creative on behalf of the island. Some do. They live here - demands are here - yet they are not willing to participate to make this place better.

Jump in TODAY to make this environment better - it's your environment too.

If you're interested you can contact me and I'll tell you how you can help community.

Lots of people with bunch of rotting cash hang around on Samui. Some of these people are zombified not wanting to do anything creative on behalf of the island. Some do. They live here - demands are here - yet they are not willing to participate to make this place better.

If you're interested you can contact me and I'll tell you how you can help community.

You think you find them here ? :o

People walk mysterious ways. (as a sample)

People walk mysterious ways. (as a sample)

You're right, but it's like that in other countries aswell, even in their home countries. But I do hope your can unzombifie them. Good luck.

I'm interested, please tell me.

Unless you know of any foreigners who are in local government, "making a difference" for the better is almost impossible on any meaningful scale. I can only think of the Samui dog and cat rescue service where a non-local has been able to do anything worthwhile on a significant level.

The responsibility for basic concerns like highway safety (conditions of roads and lighting -- or lack of it, for example) is vested in the government.

Of course if you mean, for instance, don't litter as a personal habit, sure, go for it.

I am not sure what you mean by "rotting cash." Do you mean people who are not poor but don't spend extravagantly?