Non Immigrant O Visa Check In

Is it actually possible to do the three month check in for a non-immigrant O visa at Suan Plu, or Suvanabhumi Airport?

I hear very mixed information regarding these check ins, just wondered if I do have to continue to go to Cambodia keep my visa up-to-date.

Sorry if this a re-post, please redirect me if this info is already listed somewhere on the site....

Thanks Guys and Girls

Your post is not very clear, I guess you have a multiple entry non-O and want to exit and re-enter Thailand to get a new 90 days.

In that case the answer is no. You actualy have to leave Thailand and cross the border into another country before you can come back.

Your post is not very clear, I guess you have a multiple entry non-O and want to exit and re-enter Thailand to get a new 90 days.

In that case the answer is no. You actualy have to leave Thailand and cross the border into another country before you can come back.

Sorry the post wasnt clear, yes I just need to do a check in to get another 90 days.....so I have to leave and cross a border hey? No check in at immigration in bkk?

Oh well thanks for the timely reply.

• 2 weeks later...