Krissada Condo On Jomtien

moomee

Hi,

We are interested in buying a condo at Krissada. Anyone have any insight on this property ie facility, beach quality accessibility.

We plan to use it for our weekend holiday from bkk. Is this place very run down? Good value for money. We are looking for 3 bedroom coner unit. What price/sqm should I be looking at.

thanks,

Do they have 3 bedroom units?

I was looking at this place when it was being built (it's only a couple of years old) and they only advertised studio and small 1 bedroom units.

Where exactly is it? I can't say I've ever heard of it.

Hi,

We are interested in buying a condo at Krissada. Anyone have any insight on this property ie facility, beach quality accessibility.

We plan to use it for our weekend holiday from bkk. Is this place very run down? Good value for money. We are looking for 3 bedroom coner unit. What price/sqm should I be looking at.

thanks,

My suggestion would be come down to Jomtien for a weekend find an estate agent advertising properties at Krissada and ask them to show you around, then go back to Krissada for a look round on your own, find the "Juristic" office (or the office that deals with co-owners) see what information you can find out about the place there, they may be able to advise about other units for sale.

This is listed as a "CondoTel" check what you are actually going to get and how it is run, do you as a co-owner have shareholder type rites? what are your privileges? look at the books, ask how often the seller used it and how much income was generated for him from it being let out, what are the maintenance charges?

Do they have 3 bedroom units?

I was looking at this place when it was being built (it's only a couple of years old) and they only advertised studio and small 1 bedroom units.

Based on the link provided by AddictedToThai it's not the place I was thinking of which is on Jomtien Second Road by the seafood restaurant. Sorry