Looking For Green Park Resort

Asiea

:o Hello

We are looking for phone number and/or information how to get there for a nice small bungalow style by the name ' Green Park ' resort. From what we heard, it's a nice, clean and affordable for budget traveler with a small nice garden and only 10 minutes walk down a hill to Ao Nang area.

- Anybody know about this place?

Thank you

Asiea

Swatdee kap,

The Green Park Bungalow in Krabi, Thailand is situated 13/1 Mu 2, Ao Nang, Amphoe Muang and can be contacted by phone +66(0)1 7220257. It's on soi 6 by the McDonalds.

Accross the street is "The Cliffs" much nicer place, but more expensive. We know the cook, her gang keow wan (green curry chicken) is the best! Have him pop in the restuarant for a bite and use of their internet.

meandwi

Swatdee kap,

The Green Park Bungalow in Krabi, Thailand is situated 13/1 Mu 2, Ao Nang, Amphoe Muang and can be contacted by phone +66(0)1 7220257. It's on soi 6 by the McDonalds.

Accross the street is "The Cliffs" much nicer place, but more expensive. We know the cook, her gang keow wan (green curry chicken) is the best! Have him pop in the restuarant for a bite and use of their internet.

meandwi

Swaddee kha, khun meandwi;

Thank you very much for the info, this helps us a lot, my husband is in BKK for a week now and cought a cold, but I am sure he will be excited to know that we got the phone number. He tried calling a couple places but has no success at all, I heard about this place and thought it would be nice to check it out, like the idea of the little garden people talked about and how close it is to AO Nang area :D I'm sure my hubby will come by for the green curry ( and a few more dishes ) at " The Cliffs " as he is one big industrial eater :o

Congratulations about your baby girl!

Best regards :D

Asiea