How & Where Can We Meet Good Thai Girls 4 Gf?

jayinoz

THAI Girls Girls Girls.....

We all think we know them all yet they are all different. Yet I find there are some rules u really should stick to in your pursuit of the potential 'The One'. This Posting will not be for the players, maybe more for those of us who are bored of being a player and choosing to settle ----what we look for?

In another forum a guy asked about the prospect of taking his thai :o gf home to Australia for 3 months. I feel this is an opportunity for all u wiser guys to give us youngster some of your wisdom. I know everyone is different yet I feel many of us wish to settle at some time with a 'NICE' girl.

Eg. What & how do we meet the trully top catches in Thailand?

Many of us know the following rules;

No bar girls

No girls from club\3am street sort of girl. Aka Spicy\Bosy\etc

Independant girl that may have a shop\stall\good job\good worker\independant\etc maybe a much better chance.

U already work witht the girl or she work for u.

Need to know thai language & respect the culture. She vice versa.

How did the girl learn English if she speaks it- bar\clubs\Ko San\Sukhumvit or in UK Company\Uni\etc?

How many Farang names on her mobile?

Tricks they may use to hide other men; aka multiple email addresses, multi mobile SIMS, even if they change their number it easy for them to get back once u leave- u need to register the number in your name (U would be surprised how many will not do this when u are actually inside AIS\DTAC office to do this).

They dream to work in your country- if u interested to take them home. They have no fantasy idea of your country and they been O\S before. Yet I find those young pretty things who been O\S several times can be into prostition over there or had multiple Farang suckers in the past. Like many of us have been at some stage including myself.

Should the list be different if u plan to take them home Vs if u chose to live in Thailand.

Lets see a nice long list & even where we can meet the best of the best would be nice. Have Fun

Chok Dee

:D

There is no blueprint Jay, it all depends on your personality. Then again you might be very nice dude and girl is just some skunk looking to take advantage of you. Personaly, I believe chances of meeting nice thai girl are much higher if you got acquainted with them in some other country and moved here. My wife is half Thai half Malaysian and holder of both citizenships. She speaks 3 languages, educated, beautiful and respected by Thais and foreigners alike. Been married to her since 1995, best decision I ever made in my life. If girl stucks with you during good and challenging times, you got a jackpot.

We all think we know them all yet they are all different. Yet I find there are some rules u really should stick to in your pursuit of the potential 'The One'. This Posting will not be for the players, maybe more for those of us who are bored of being a player and choosing to settle ----what we look for?

In another forum a guy asked about the prospect of taking his thai :o gf home to Australia for 3 months. I feel this is an opportunity for all u wiser guys to give us youngster some of your wisdom. I know everyone is different yet I feel many of us wish to settle at some time with a 'NICE' girl.

No bar girls

Independant girl that may have a shop\stall\good job\good worker\independant\etc maybe a much better chance.

How did the girl learn English if she speaks it- bar\clubs\Ko San\Sukhumvit or in UK Company\Uni\etc?

Tricks they may use to hide other men; aka multiple email addresses, multi mobile SIMS, even if they change their number it easy for them to get back once u leave- u need to register the number in your name (U would be surprised how many will not do this when u are actually inside AIS\DTAC office to do this).

They dream to work in your country- if u interested to take them home. They have no fantasy idea of your country and they been O\S before. Yet I find those young pretty things who been O\S several times can be into prostition over there or had multiple Farang suckers in the past. Like many of us have been at some stage including myself.

Should the list be different if u plan to take them home Vs if u chose to live in Thailand.

Lets see a nice long list & even where we can meet the best of the best would be nice. Have Fun

Chok Dee

some of the best advice I've heard in a while :D

My wife say's, 'If you want a very nice educated girl. Join a good online dateing service". One you pay for! not a free site or chat room. You must have a web cam also".

There's alot of working women in office adminstrations that work on the computer all day. With a dream of finding a good honest man. They have spent good money to join a site with high hopes. Once you have made contact, then chat on MSN or Yahoo messenger with your web cams on. When you are comfortable with each other, exchange phone numbers, get a calling card if you live outside of Thailand. Let the relationship grow.

Don't try to speak Thai to her, only the words she has taught you. She will be suspicious that you are a "butterfly man" and reject you if you try to impress her with "her" language.

Don't brag about anything you have! She will know you are serious just by the fact you joined and payed for a dating site.

Be honest, especially about having children in the future.

No promises you can't keep.

Never suggest you want to go to Pattaya. :o

Once you meet for the first time. Have a room in a "Nice hotel". She will not stay with you if she is good.

Try to meet her friends. Go to a karioka bar.

Dress nice. Jeans or slacks, no shorts!!! No T shirts also. EVER! Sandles are ok, but no socks!

Good luck to anyone reading this post, who is looking for a good Thai woman. They do exist.

meandwi

P.S. I had to live with her family for a week for their approval before we could date.

My wife say's, 'If you want a very nice educated girl. Join a good online dateing service". One you pay for! not a free site or chat room. You must have a web cam also".

There's alot of working women in office adminstrations that work on the computer all day. With a dream of finding a good honest man. They have spent good money to join a site with high hopes. Once you have made contact, then chat on MSN or Yahoo messenger with your web cams on. When you are comfortable with each other, exchange phone numbers, get a calling card if you live outside of Thailand. Let the relationship grow.

Don't try to speak Thai to her, only the words she has taught you. She will be suspicious that you are a "butterfly man" and reject you if you try to impress her with "her" language.

Don't brag about anything you have! She will know you are serious just by the fact you joined and payed for a dating site.

Be honest, especially about having children in the future.

No promises you can't keep.

Never suggest you want to go to Pattaya. :o

Once you meet for the first time. Have a room in a "Nice hotel". She will not stay with you if she is good.

Try to meet her friends. Go to a karioka bar.

Dress nice. Jeans or slacks, no shorts!!! No T shirts also. EVER! Sandles are ok, but no socks!

Good luck to anyone reading this post, who is looking for a good Thai woman. They do exist.

meandwi

P.S. I had to live with her family for a week for their approval before we could date.

Thx buddy- most people contribute nothing worthwhile in the forum. Whilst I thought us Farang are meant to help each other out with advice, most seem to critisize & try put u down. It a pity. Working against each other has brought the worldwide economy to its knees. Some cooperative advisors to the forum would be nice.

Anyway thx again Meandwi

Chok Dee

I don't think you are ready to start looking !

Shorten your list to two items - if you cannot think of two important ones maybe the wiser guys can provide some guidance.

Im thinking but nothing comes to mind

I don't know if it is 'legal' or not to recommend a post but ThaiLoveLinks worked for me.

The police should arrive shortly to arrest you for such rubbish!!!!!!!!!!

Thai Love Links worked for me as well but I found there pictures didn't quite match when I met them in person. I've been using Meet4lunch it's well run but relatively expensive but you get to specify who you're looking for. And there's a proper interview at the start.

There's good girls and bad girls in every walk of life especially in Thailand.

All the best in your search

Always dress well if you're a little shy it helps :o

There are no golden rules........................... :D

Nice guys often meet nice girls :o

Communication and honesty are important - location and (formal) education less important. :D

Good Luck, much better idea ,than jayinoz's prescription -wish list

Try hot or not was proposed as a meeting place... what is that? Club... yerrr perfect :o Done that & next???

Free slurpies sounded like a better idea

I am sure the paid for date sites may save time. My experience with the date sites in Oz has been what u see on the web site is rarely what u get. i think everyone has a wish list or sorts... I did not offer a prescription, I asked others to contribute....

Chok Dee

No bar girls

Chok Dee

Wow, very young, very naive or very stupid.

No chance when you begin with such a list.

Suspect post

In another forum a guy asked about the prospect of taking his thai :D gf home to Australia for 3 months. I feel this is an opportunity for all u wiser guys to give us youngster some of your wisdom. I know everyone is different yet I feel many of us wish to settle at some time with a 'NICE' girl.

No bar girls

Chok Dee

:(

Ok here's the plan......

You hire a thai translator and you head out for remote villages on the Thai Laos border.....

When you arrive at the village the first question you ask is does anybody speak English?

If you are met with blank looks....ask the Translator to make the same request in Thai.....if all the villagers smile and shake their heads you are off to a good start.....nobody has picked up English in the bars or off many farang.......or the Thai translator has actually asked the question 'would you like to wander around with a guy like this all day'....... :o

Next you wander the village looking for a suitably impressive female......once found you have the Translator tie her to a tree....turn the truck headlights on her, and, while dousing her with cold water.....ask her if she wants to visit your country.....if she smiles and shakes her head then you are ok again......she has no fantasy idea about your country.......or the Thai translator may have asked...'would you want to marry a guy like this'..... :D

You then march her down to the local DTAC office and demand if she is a frequent visitor, does she top up her phone frequently...does she call abroad.....the translator will ask the question.......if the man behind the counter smiles and shakes his head, you are ok again......or the translator may have asked..... 'does she have a mobile phone'..... :D

Finally ask the translator to enquire if she does indeed work on the vegetable stall.......if she smiles and nods enthusiastically....you are ok again......good quality Thai hard working girl.........or the translator may have said......'would you like me to get this guy out of here double quick?' :D

You are now ready to start the courting process... :D

:o

Wow, very young, very naive or very stupid.

No chance when you begin with such a list.

Suspect post

Wow u must be a very wise uk thai man.... tell us more.....What suspect about asking about others experiences. Arrogance is not a virtue mate.