Best Condo Project On Canal Road?

TaiKai

I doubt they are kicking back 15%.

We are thinking of buying a house in Chiang Mai - I'd love it if they threw my wife a 15% commission on any house we did buy, I'd even pretend not to know.

How much would one of those corner units in Convention condo rent for do ya reckon?? (roughly etc).

Are the corner units the 1 bedroom 40 something sqm ones? I think you would be doing well to get 10k / month. The block is practically on Canal road ...isn't the traffic noise a nuisance?

Any other opinions on eithe Mountain Front View, Touch Hill or Karnkanok 5 (Baan Suan Greenery Hill).

How much would one of those corner units in Convention condo rent for do ya reckon?? (roughly etc).

Are the corner units the 1 bedroom 40 something sqm ones? I think you would be doing well to get 10k / month. The block is practically on Canal road ...isn't the traffic noise a nuisance?

Any other opinions on eithe Mountain Front View, Touch Hill or Karnkanok 5 (Baan Suan Greenery Hill).

I got quoted 12K and 15K for a 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom unit in the convention condo. I agree its going to be noisy on that road.

Some of the other projects are in a quieter area but I suspect there will be a lot more building in the future. I noticed a sign for a new mall at the corner of the canal.

I was thinking the penthouse - 130m i think they are - I had a look at a friends one up high and I couldn't hear much noise.

Would be a nice area to live.

I used to live on floor 16 of another condo building, the only downside was that I could always see the poor air quality as well as being forced to breath it. I'm not starting a rant against CM air pollution, just trying to point out one of the pitfalls of living "up there", - out of sight and out of mind does work, sometimes!