Thai Lady Telephone Habits, Etc.

a2396

To the Op , i hope all is well now dude. Slightly off thread. What about the times the lady takes a wrong number call?

And spends 2 to 3 minutes talking to however called her. Personally, anyone calling me with a wrong number is told in

no uncertain terms that case. Or maybe thats just me . What a sheltered life i have :o

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Op , i hope all is well now dude. Slightly off thread. What about the times the lady takes a wrong number call?

And spends 2 to 3 minutes talking to however called her. Personally, anyone calling me with a wrong number is told in

no uncertain terms that case. Or maybe thats just me . What a sheltered life i have :o

I have never seen her take a wrong number call. She really does not talk long to anyone, at least in my presence. She is not much of a chatty woman. There are still a number of troubling aspects in my relationship with her, first of which are the every weekend visits to her home. I will be looking for some explanations from her in the coming weeks.

I have never seen her take a wrong number call. She really does not talk long to anyone, at least in my presence. She is not much of a chatty woman. There are still a number of troubling aspects in my relationship with her, first of which are the every weekend visits to her home. I will be looking for some explanations from her in the coming weeks.

So I just read the first post dated 12th Oct, I figured out you would have had this sorted by now. It appears to me like you really aren't taking this serious! Two weeks have passed and your still not sure. That's lame, your lame beating around the bush!

I vote 9/10 that she has a bf or husband at home. Why, she answers quickly during the week and is lonely. At home, she would not be able to explain why she was speaking English on the phone to a bf or husband. No Thai parents would question her talking in English, she would easily explain it away as colleague or friend, a bf or husband would not stand for it......... that's where all the hesitation and excuses are comming from.

Get yourself sorted. Ask direct, or get her followed. Hire a motorbike taxi guy to follow her for the day. 1000 baht plus costs, would see any motorbike taxi doing your slooth work. Try to pick a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my experience with Thai women, whatever you presume to be the worst, is in fact likely to be the case.

Jeezus . .some of you guys must have had (or are currently having) very bad relationships.

What is the problem here? If my wife calls me and I can't/don't answer immediately, it's because I can't hear the ring (phone in my pocket) or I'm in a meeting or a million and one other reasons. She understands that. It's hardly the end of the freakin world.

And vice versa.

How sad this all is.

I agree Mr Bendix,. it seems there is a lot of mistrust/jealousy here,.this seems to be a never ending circle of this for some people,..i think if its a partner from "the profession " neither will ever trust the other it seems,..if there is no trust there is no chance for sucess i feel,. regards,Gordon