Thai Neigbor Kicked My Cat

HorseDoctor

and if you're not married here and have no kids then why raise horses here? surely the US is better, no?

That statement makes zero sense to me ...... :o

Just to elaborate a bit more... what has 'not married and no kids' got to do with NOT raising horses, and why is the US better. Seems to me that no hubby/wife/kids is an excellent reason to raise horses and have a lot of pets, anywhere in the world... :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely the US is better, no?

it makes sense but is not right. The answer is "no", feed is more expensive, vet bills more expensive, items you need to care for the animal, more expensive..............but what doesn't make sense is the connection to wife and kids.

Back to the OP, be happy he kicked the cat instead of shooting you. He says you threatened him and he had to, who is going to win that argument in court, you or the cop? His word against yours?

surely the US is better, no?

it makes sense but is not right. The answer is "no", feed is more expensive, vet bills more expensive, items you need to care for the animal, more expensive..............but what doesn't make sense is the connection to wife and kids.

Back to the OP, be happy he kicked the cat instead of shooting you. He says you threatened him and he had to, who is going to win that argument in court, you or the cop? His word against yours?

well iguess if you are not married and have no kids there's nothing to keep you here,not easy taking care of animals in thailand,thats what the poster probably meant.