Dna Test Results...

Manahale

My fiance had to go to Suan Dok to have a dna test for her and her child so that we can obtain a visa for her child. They said the results would be in by 5 weeks. She called the other day (after 5 weeks) and they told her it would be 3 more months! This seems a bit absurd to me so I would like to call the DNA center and ask them personally what is going on. Can anyone out there get me a phone number or email address so that I can take care of this? Appreciate any help or advice on this matter.

My fiance had to go to Suan Dok to have a dna test for her and her child so that we can obtain a visa for her child. They said the results would be in by 5 weeks. She called the other day (after 5 weeks) and they told her it would be 3 more months! This seems a bit absurd to me so I would like to call the DNA center and ask them personally what is going on. Can anyone out there get me a phone number or email address so that I can take care of this? Appreciate any help or advice on this matter.

ask your gf.

I would suggest that Suan Dok just has too many patients. When someone with an appointment shows up with 100+ other people, you will not get a rapid turnaround on a routine test that has no treatment impact (i.e., tests for ill patients will move ahead of yours daily?). If time is of the essences, try McCormick and Chiangmai Ram: pay more but get faster results?

I had a DNA test there once - a Thai woman claimed I was the father of her son. The results took around 6 weeks (it went to bangkok). Fortunately the result was negative and the real father is her farang husband (i guess).

Anyway, my comment to the OP is 100% sure check independently of the woman. Go there yourself. Whatever country that has told her to provide DNA evidence to obtain a visa has learned from experience that Thai women can scam a farang to take a relative's child to the land of milk and honey. I'm sure she's lovely and you love her etc etc but there are often thorns under the beautiful petals. The 3-month extension sounds to me like a delaying excuse from the woman.

Edited by Loaded