The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

sugarcane slurpy

Why am I not surprised of this? Something told me that she is 'high' on sugar...... :o

Not surprised comment from the person w/ too much NaCL in the brain :D

me think, U just need a little bit of sugar thru the IV :D

Edited by MetroGirl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dayaammm.................this thread has died guys and girls.....you should change the topic name to chatting with metrogirl,alex and james ^____^

This is the second time- u used the word “died”,

Are you part of the problem or …U want to be part of the solution?….huh huh

Stop whining and DO SOMETHING HERE!!!! JJJJKKKKK :o

Sugarcane slurpy, I like it! :D

there's already topic "the word I like" - post there

But how is that called in Thai lah? :D

this ????? should be the language topic, esp with that facial expression!!

No, I am not some retired over 50 foreigner on a Non-O visa.

VISA topic here

But I like swimming.

already topic/SPORT forum, or in "the word I like"/farang pub, pick one

me think

So all in all ....warning to U - to stay on topic of the "OFF TOPIC" , if u want 2 B here

:o for U-----bkkjames just texted me, from his pinkberry

now we're back in business :D

Edited by MetroGirl

Sugarcane slurpy, I like it! :D

there's already topic "the word I like" - post there

But how is that called in Thai lah? :D

this ????? should be the language topic, esp with that facial expression!!

No, I am not some retired over 50 foreigner on a Non-O visa.

VISA topic here

But I like swimming.

already topic/SPORT forum, or in "the word I like"/farang pub, pick one

me think

So all in all ....warning to U - to stay on topic of the "OFF TOPIC" , if u want 2 B here

:o for U-----bkkjames just texted me, from his pinkberry

now we're back in business :D

If I texted you from my blueberry, it was purely by accident, probably happened while I was trying to wipe my arse following a 5am bowel movement in the dark.

If I texted you from my blueberry, it was purely by accident, probably happened while I was trying to wipe my arse following a 5am bowel movement in the dark.

You are becoming like “RJT” more and more.

Is this your sarcastic way of saying, ----GO AWAY ???

If you don’t want ME to be here, then I’m gone

Ok …bye bye

You are becoming like “RJT” more and more.

If you don’t want ME to be here, then I’m gone

Ok …bye bye

what is it with you and split personality, on the general forum you teacup telling everyone how committed you are to your american bf but on here MG.

:D Please stay off topic and no one is becoming like any one and no one is taking of my super indented” position on this thread!!!!!

MetroGirl have we been acquainted before?? You do some how bring back memorys of this one person I dealt with not to long ago. But I never said go anyway to anyone .. oh well such as life, and my I advice to grow up?

Yeah id make a good MOD…Master OF Disaster - he’s around here somewhere :o

Thank you for your cooperation

You are becoming like "RJT" more and more.

If you don't want ME to be here, then I'm gone

Ok …bye bye

what is it with you and split personality, on the general forum you teacup telling everyone how committed you are to your american bf but on here MG.

And what with U, if I'm flirting w/ others or not?

For your info: they came on to ME "first" - ALL of them...here openly or thru pms, --- I didn't go to them.

And

If U don't like boys, that's your problem………I like BOYS!!!

Ps: Where is that SWEET bkkjames image, I once knew---long time ago?

And

U know the real reason, why the need to be reborn again, wouldn't U do the same too, huh…bkkjames?

IF you're very serious-----Just tell me, that…."one magic word", then I shall be on my way from here

U r the "main reason" why I'm still here !

Oh well what a waste of my time then,---- should I think like this, huh... bkkjames?

Edited by MetroGirl

You are becoming like "RJT" more and more.

If you don't want ME to be here, then I'm gone

Ok …bye bye

And what with U, if I'm flirting w/ others or not?

For your info: they came on to ME "first" - ALL of them...here openly or thru pms, --- I didn't go to them.

And

If U don't like boys, that's your problem………I like BOYS!!!

Ps: Where is that SWEET bkkjames image, I once knew---long time ago?

And

U know the real reason, why the need to be reborn again, wouldn't U do the same too, huh…bkkjames?

IF you're very serious-----Just tell me, that…."one magic word", then I shall be on my way from here

U r the "main reason" why I'm still here !

Oh well what a waste of my time then,---- should I think like this, huh... bkkjames?

I don't recall PM's you my dear, twas it not the other way around?

I didn't talk about you and your pms. I was talking about others here and those with their pms to me

Read my post again, James

I did read it again, it came right after my post about you flirting, then you said everyone came to your first, and then i replied, hmmm you came to me first mai chai lor?

I didn't talk about you and your pms. I was talking about others here and those with their pms to me

Read my post again, James

I did read it again, it came right after my post about you flirting, then you said everyone came to your first, and then i replied, hmmm you came to me first mai chai lor?

Only to tell U that.........."don't freak out, I'm going to be reborn AGAIN" ...(U as my good friend, or should I say "WAS" now?)

- then from there oh well....U know the rest - no need for public display here

I remember when I was 17 and I was a witness to a bashing. 3 guys kicking one girl. They ran off and shortly the police came and I had to give a statement, later on in the week those 3 people where on the look out for me as they guess I was going to point them out in court. But instead they found the wrong person “mistaken Identity” and bash him then killed him by running over him with there truck, later on I was to go to the court to point them out but instead I denied ever seeing them, on there release they all died 3 weeks later.