The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

I understand now she is a very modest girl and on the Surface, it is what it is.

:D

Wish I was 20 years younger.

:o

Let's have another piss up!

Kind regards,

Alex

Yeah, Friday or Saturday, 30 - 31 Oct.

Same place.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyya!!!

she didnt ask me what i want,honestly.... but served me a SMALL Singha while i was having my very first Cosmopolitant then i told her that i didnt order it. she told me that A GUY over there with black shirt did..... then i realised that Jamie is cheap yet he didnt show me his 6 months-prenant wifey while i kept asking .... THAT WAS RUDE. It was my BirthWeek remember??? so I should of got what i wanted!!! hehehehehe

heard yr wifey is young and cute .... dnt u feel like being a molester, Jamie?

oh Plarex .... make sure next time you are not gonna drive 20km/hr Bimmie :o

Edited by thithi

The whole James thing is kinda weird and surreal, need to talk with him to better undaaa stand.

I will make sure ThiThi next time I will arrive before anybody else.

I just love the sight and sound of 200+ cars behind me pressing their horns and then when the road is finally clear I press the pedal to the metal, and enjoy the incredible G-Force.

heyya!!!

she didnt ask me what i want,honestly.... but served me a SMALL Singha while i was having my very first Cosmopolitant then i told her that i didnt order it. she told me that A GUY over there with black shirt did..... then i realised that Jamie is cheap yet he didnt show me his 6 months-prenant wifey while i kept asking .... THAT WAS RUDE. It was my BirthWeek remember??? so I should of got what i wanted!!! hehehehehe

should have got what you wanted - on the SURFACE, that appears to be not my fault?

heard yr wifey is young and cute .... dnt u feel like being a molester, Jamie?

25 is not young - when she was 21 ok, but that was 4 years ago

oh Plarex .... make sure next time you are not gonna drive 20km/hr Bimmie :o

the reason why it is so dam_n hot must not be becoz weather. :o

It's Global Warming, everybody!!! Let's turn the air-con on! :D

Nong, give up the dumb blonde act. Firstly, you are not blonde and secondly, you are not 18 anymore.

Becrause I was looking out my window and see the clouds and lightning so I was hoping for some rain to wash away the filth on the streets.

Just buy some sliced (10 grain) bread and egg, and prepare in wave, just less then 2 minutes and have healthy non fatty meal to solve your hungry problem.

I wanna gain some weighs!

If you can't spell the word,...you probably won't be gaining any. It's a karma :D

and

thxs goodness, am a redhed since yesterday! :D

I have been a red head all my life. regarding the trend of going red - funny how this is 'in' again until all the hi-so realise that the bg's are sporting it too, then back in black u go.

at least in cali they won't know the difference. :o

You gotta see this!!!!!

Have a close look at this snake fish creature experiment.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ab_1238042451

And ThiThi to gain some weight and get some "curves" just drink lot's of milk, yep the full fatty one about a litre a day.

Redhead or bad head, maybe blue head is the new redhead?

post-21826-1238140709_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlexLah

If you can't spell the word,...you probably won't be gaining any. It's a karma :D

and

I have been a red head all my life. regarding the trend of going red - funny how this is 'in' again until all the hi-so realise that the bg's are sporting it too, then back in black u go.

Well one thing for sure .....in this sunny cali, we can always spot....a ChromeDome....from afar :D

and

Well one thing for sure .....in this sunny cali, we can always spot....a ChromeDome....from afar :D

far from being bald dear - in fact I have more hair on my ass that most women :D

ewwww.....

31 attachments

image001.jpg (21.8 KB), image002.jpg (19.9 KB), image003.jpg (22.6 KB), image004.jpg (22.5 KB), image005.jpg (19.0 KB), image006.jpg (14.5 KB), image007.jpg (19.5 KB), image008.jpg (18.6 KB), image009.jpg (18.6 KB), image010.jpg (23.6 KB), image011.jpg (12.2 KB), image012.jpg (22.1 KB), image013.jpg (14.8 KB), image014.jpg (13.2 KB), image015.jpg (33.7 KB), image001.jpg (0.2 KB), image001.jpg (21.8 KB), image002.jpg (19.9 KB), image003.jpg (22.6 KB), image004.jpg (22.5 KB), image005.jpg (19.0 KB), image006.jpg (14.5 KB), image007.jpg (19.5 KB), image008.jpg (18.6 KB), image009.jpg (18.6 KB), image010.jpg (23.6 KB), image011.jpg (12.2 KB), image012.jpg (22.1 KB), image013.jpg (14.8 KB), image014.jpg (13.2 KB), image015.jpg (33.7 KB)

BT :o

I can see some lighning in the sky but no rain yet.

When will it come? when the :o

:wai:

Boring........................ :D

:D

This topic is not so there :P and please keep :D

Kan Win :D

name='bkkjames'

..............far from being bald dear - in fact I have more hair on my ass that most women :o

...that most women, what? BKK

That women mite like to snuggle...... shave

Edited by Zpete