The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

A stroke of brilliance or just a crazy idea, you be the judge.

But I got to thinking that we should have a thread dedicated to off-topic posts. The Mods can simply move all those that qualify for this distinction into here where we can add our two satang.

No more wondering where all those witty, if a bit astray posts went to. There in here and in good company.

Think about it. It impossible to make off-topic remarks in here because of the topic itself.

In case this doesn't qualify for a General Topic banner, perhaps we can get it pinned to the front page of TV for easy searching?

Not a bad idea, especially for a manc.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A stroke of brilliance or just a crazy idea, you be the judge.

But I got to thinking that we should have a thread dedicated to off-topic posts. The Mods can simply move all those that qualify for this distinction into here where we can add our two satang.

No more wondering where all those witty, if a bit astray posts went to. There in here and in good company.

Think about it. It impossible to make off-topic remarks in here because of the topic itself.

In case this doesn't qualify for a General Topic banner, perhaps we can get it pinned to the front page of TV for easy searching?

Not a bad idea, especially for a manc.

Thanks for joining the fray - everyone is welcome even Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool fans, no discrimination here.

Hmmmm.....no more off topic comments anymore?

Seems the rating has gone down to almost page 2 !!!....before this post of mine

I'm blaming on the "bad management" and it calls for "major restructuring" here, CEO/CFO/CCO/FFU.. BKKJames!!!! :o

sounds like you want to take over metro :D

I'm blaming on the "bad management" and it calls for "major restructuring" here, CEO/CFO/CCO/FFU.. BKKJames!!!! :o

I can't think of anyone more qualified to take over this thead than METCUP.

WELL……if a Canadian can't do it, it's time for a thai to shine here :D

That …..if someone is to pay ME !!!! ……hahaha

I want ….US expat package + fringe benefits + guaranteed exchange rate at 40 bths/1 US dollar

Oh almost forgot……no work before 10 am and no later than 4 pm, minus 1.5 hr break (lunch, chats, mid-day makeup retouch time)!!!

How bout that, James?

errr....I still have to pay my student loan to my MOM u know, so I need real money here.....forgive me

Edited by MetroGirl

In coming up with this idea, I honestly thought it had about 30 mins of life before it got busted.

However, I do now think that they (the dark forces) have realised that having a place for people to get off-topic has had a trickle on positive effect (affect?) on other threads.

The usual suspects (for off-topic remarks, present company excluded) have taken the bait and have ended up in here instead of polluting other threads with their foresight, wisdom and knowledge.

or

Everytime they (the dark forces) think about coming in here to check if we are all behaving, the very thought of reading our posts gives them a headache.

I like to think it's option A however. :o

Im still debating whether to move it to the Pub section

WELL……if a Canadian can’t do it, it’s time for a thai to shine here :D

That …..if someone is to pay ME !!!! ……hahaha

I want ….US expat package + fringe benefits + guaranteed exchange rate at 40 bths/ US dollars

Oh almost forgot……no work before 10 am and no later than 4 pm, minus 1.5 hr break (lunch, chats, mid-day makeup retouch time)!!!

How bout that, James?

errr....I still have to pay my student loan to my MOM u know, so I need real money here.....forgive me

As a mia noi in the making, you should lower your standards /expectations a bit. As for the finge benefits, well those need to be negotiated on a very one on one basis. You can decide which one goes first.

In coming up with this idea, I honestly thought it had about 30 mins of life before it got busted.

However, I do now think that they (the dark forces) have realised that having a place for people to get off-topic has had a trickle on positive effect (affect?) on other threads.

The usual suspects (for off-topic remarks, present company excluded) have taken the bait and have ended up in here instead of polluting other threads with their foresight, wisdom and knowledge.

or

Everytime they (the dark forces) think about coming in here to check if we are all behaving, the very thought of reading our posts gives them a headache.

I like to think it's option A however. :o

Im still debating whether to move it to the Pub section

P' MIG

It's ok,....just take your time

Go take a lunch + dinner break first, plus a shower or "something", or even "football game RE-RUN to watch?

Coz...we're still in a middle of the management meeting here.......not so polite to interupt U know :D

Edited by MetroGirl

At bit off-topic but that is the point.

Perhaps if I was a bit kinder to MIG in the football forum she wouldn't have it out for me.

Sorry, MIG, I take it all back,,,,Go Arsenal!

GO EVERTON!!!

Careful, two posts in a row about football and that's the forum we will end up in...shhhhh.

As a mia noi in the making, you should lower your standards /expectations a bit. As for the finge benefits, well those need to be negotiated on a very one on one basis. You can decide which one goes first.

Why don't U just simply say that...........U don't have the dosh to pay me, instead of going around the bush!!

What a waste of time for me here, me think :o

Why don't U just simply say that...........U don't have the dosh to pay me, instead of going around the bush!!

What a waste of time for me here, me think :o

To more important things, are we gonna see an election sometime soon? Besides the one in the US I mean.

What a waste of time for me here, me think :D

To more important things, are we gonna see an election sometime soon? Besides the one in the US I mean.

To more important point here...

If you're referencing to the "mia noi" in the above post,....then

You are talking about "eRection", not "eLection" here...ja,....James dear :o

Narrrrrr

TRUE & DARE game is so much more exciting and SUR-RE-AL, ….than the make-to-believe- Hollywood bust !!!

It’s may be a good movie with the special lighting & sound effects and all that…., but it’s still a make-to-believe film----it may not be real !!! :o

your off the topic thread is dead.....

Well thank you for agreeing with me here

This’s confirming my earlier assessment of “the bad management” part, that I was talking about on the last page.

Just blame it entirely on the CEO/CFO/CFF/FFU….bkkjames, and solely.

As he tries to do everything himself, coz he’s too cheap to pay others who’s better and smarter -for the helps

Ok Bkkjames, make sure turn off all the lights and lock up the building too

Since it’s your company! :o

The only thing dead about this thread is the quality of recent postings by certain not to be mentioned C Cups and Jukikorean.

I suggest you both take some time, consider your fine standing, and not mess with the boss.

Has anyone seen the PM's press conference this afternoon?