"good Lawyer"

Lorenzofr

Any Project: On Time - High Quaility - Within Budget. (Pick any two.)

> "good cheap lawyer"

Following a recent incident here, it is most wise to read & reflect on documents translated from the legal version (Thai) to the English version before signing and putting into place. Like cutting wood to make funiture - measure twice - cut once.

Nothing is good and cheap. But you can save money in the way i done:

To set up a company you'll pay about 25'k. You need a 2 million company for one WP. You can buy a existing company, but make sure they updated the tax and the balancesheet correctly. The WP's you can apply by your self. Go to the labour dept. They are friendly and very helpful and they tell you exactly what papers you need to qualify. Get all the paperwork done you can use just a educated Thai Person. It isn't that difficult. I used my seceretary to do the papers and got me WP much faster than any lawyer could do.

Any Project: On Time - High Quaility - Within Budget. (Pick any two.)

> "good cheap lawyer"

Following a recent incident here, it is most wise to read & reflect on documents translated from the legal version (Thai) to the English version before signing and putting into place. Like cutting wood to make funiture - measure twice - cut once.