Interested In Selling Thai Elite Card

i only accept serious offer only.
I'll be the first in ... I'll offer 20k baht :o

Looks like I am your best offer so far :D

Since nobody knows the increase in cost for renewal and if it will be around in 5 more years ..... well ..... 20k seems fair enough to me.

a one year visa is around 5500 bath so i'll offer this amount per year remaining on your card.

heck, i'd actually like the info on the 5500 one year visa? how's that one done? i just paid a lot more than that for an ED visa being a newbie. maybe you are referring to just the govt fee?

Though the original card lasts forever, I seem to remember that any subsequent purchaser only gets 20 years I think.

Whatever value it is worth one thing is certain. It is worth a heck of a lot less than the Bt1,000,000 he paid for it. If it was actually paid for and not one of the freebies given out.

If the OP is serious, then I ask he PM me as I would be interested at the right price.

They have been promoting the Elite card on NBT "Newsline" every day for the last couple of weeks, they are using the "Friends of Thailand" message to showcase the benefits ie: spa, golf, fastrack immigration etc. They quoted the price this morning at 1,500,000 baht so it has increased by 50%. They say they have "over 2,500 card holders" and that most are from Korea (750) Japan, Taiwan, Bangladesh and "also some from Britain and USA".

Edited by PREM-R

• 1 month later...
I have bought Thailand Elite 5 years ago. and now i am interested in selling it.

pls email or reply your offers.

10% transmission charge can be shared by 2

thx.

I am serious interested in your thielite card , when taking over will the new roles be applied (24 spa & 24 golf ) apply ?

Retirement visa 1 year: 1900 Bahts!

:o

APEC Business Travel Card = 3 years $200 Aussie = 1,466 baht per annum

and with entry through diplomatic channel at airport PLUS

the same 1,466 baht per annum covers visa costs for 17 other countries

at the SAME TIME - including China, Vietnam etc

PLUS can use Air Crew lanes at USA airports............................... :D

I have bought Thailand Elite 5 years ago. and now i am interested in selling it.

thx.

Hi, I am interested in purchasing the card can you email what you are selling it for?

thx.

Hi, I am interested in purchasing the card can you email what you are selling it for?

I think JD has made the biggest offer so far, 21k + transmission fee. :o