The Coffin / Lhong Tor Tai

eek

Looking to get hold of two copies of The coffin/Lhong Tor Tai movie. The original one that was made in English as well as the Thai dubbed track one. Anyone know if/when it is available, and if so, where?

Thanks! :o

This movie came out at the cinema about 2 months ago, so it's probably not available yet. When it comes out, you'll be able to get it on vcd at any 711, or on dvd at that shop on the bottom floor of airport plaza next to the aquarium.

Not sure what you mean about wanting 2 copies. I might be wrong because i haven't seen it, but as far as i know, this is a thai movie. There is no english version or thai dubbed version. It is made in thai. the dvd probably won't have english subtitles either...

Tnx both.

Gravelrash, can you recommend a torrent site?

Elephantkungfu, will take a look around later then if i cant get hold of them, tnx. Im after the two versions as the original movie was made in English, not Thai, as the director wanted to create an international movie. The one shown in the Thai cinema was dubbed in Thai. Want the original as I would like to see the original version. Want the dubbed version for my bf and his kids and to practice my Thai, so not interested/bothered about english subs.

Edited by eek