Post/customs Office

exlka

I received a "notification to collect international postal items" today. But i can't find a single hint about where to collect it from :o I live east of the heroines monument (pahkok). Can anyone steer me in the right direction ?

I received a "notification to collect international postal items" today. But i can't find a single hint about where to collect it from :o I live east of the heroines monument (pahkok). Can anyone steer me in the right direction ?

If the notification was a card left by your local postman, then I assume you collect from your local post/sorting office. If a formal letter then I don't know, maybe the Phuket Town main PO.

Hi this is the web site for EMS http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinter...lt.aspx?lang=en

Put your ref No in and it will tell you which post office it has been sent to

Pete

The Phuket Business Directory shows that the post office for Talang, where Paak Khlok is located, is

Thalang Post Office

Address: Thepkasattri Rd.

T. Thepkasattri, A. Thalang

Phuket 83110 Telephone: 076 311 186

I believe the post office is just North of the Talang traffic light on the main road. You can call the number above for directions. And, from the picture of the card, you might owe 361 baht in customs duties, or only 20 baht if you have already paid these duties through the vendor.

Edited by DavidHouston

Nope, you have to go to main post office in Phuket Town, not local. All international registered/certified packages are to be picked up over there.

Nope.. Always got mine from the local office...

EMS / Registered / certified / Tax pay for customs / etc etc etc

Nope, you have to go to main post office in Phuket Town, not local. All international registered/certified packages are to be picked up over there.

I disagree I have picked up Int'l post at the Talang post office before.

Exlka What District are you in in Pah Klock? Talang or Muang?

If Talang then the Talang Post office

(Head north to Talang on Thepkasattri Rd. The post office is the first building on your left as you pass the pedestrian foot bridge entering Talang)

If Muang then the post office in Phuket Town

(Take Thepkasattri Rd to phuket town. At the 4 way intersection with the 3 foot bridges go left. Make a right turn at the jail (blinking yellow light) and the Phuket tone post office will be on your right hand side after you pass 2 lights and a street off to your right hand side, it's on on that corrner)

I disagree I have picked up Int'l post at the Talang post office before.

Exlka What District are you in in Pah Klock? Talang or Muang?

If Talang then the Talang Post office

(Head north to Talang on Thepkasattri Rd. The post office is the first building on your left as you pass the pedestrian foot bridge entering Talang)

If Muang then the post office in Phuket Town

(Take Thepkasattri Rd to phuket town. At the 4 way intersection with the 3 foot bridges go left. Make a right turn at the jail (blinking yellow light) and the Phuket tone post office will be on your right hand side after you pass 2 lights and a street off to your right hand side, it's on on that corrner)

My bad...yes, I am in Muang district. I assumed all international packages go there because PO employee once told me that.

Sometimes I had to go straight to customs to collect item - diecast 1:12 vehicle toy worth $30 for my son's birthday - believe it or not.

Yea, it was at Thalang post office. Went to Phuket first but it actually was no problem because i had to go to the CAT Office anyway. Nice, to know btw that they valued the ps3 game at 1200 baht. I hope that trend continues.

• 1 month later...