4 Hands Massage

HightillDry

Hi,

Anyone know where is an affordable place that my gal friend and i can go for 4 hand massage (meaning there are 2 masseurs)

I'm referring to traditional thai massage with no handy panky.

Kindly advice.

Kop Khun Khrap

Edited by HightillDry

There is an AWESOME place here:

you will not find better in CM. Herbal steam bath, pool in private acres... your gal will love you for it.

It is out past the airport, so you will need a tuk tuk or scooter.

family biz, so no hanky panky..

This place is the very best. I did a Massage course there.

http://www.homprang.com/

GIAB_006_Pool_and_Bath.gif

DSCF8417_Foot_Massage_Up_Pop.jpg

Baan Hom Saunphrai

93/2 Moo 12

Tawangtan, Saraphi,

Chiang Mai

give them a ring, to make sure they do 4 hands, but as its familt run, i think there are two or three cousins working at the place.

tel. 053-817-362 (English)

tel. 053-817-356 (Thai)

Otherwise around the back of the old hilton - now holiday inn, is a large place with 100+ masseurs.. they deal with coach loads of folk at a time... so its pot luck..

Edited by UKWEBPRO

Thanks for replying.

Hope I doesn't sound like a cheapo.

600 baht for 2 hours of traditional massage without facilitites is definitely overpriced.

Even Health Land Spa with good ambience cost 500 baht. Most massage place in BKK like Sabai Sabai cost 250 baht.

Sorry for being direct. Maybe I'll go to the Blind Massage.

Edited by HightillDry

I would recommend Home Massage II in Loi Kroh (traditional) at 300 bt for two hours. Really excellent massage. Otherwise Hot Stone Massage in Loi Kroh soi 3 is also excellent at 400 bt for two hours (slightly better facilities there).

The latter is busy at times, and I've never asked either if they do 4 hands (though I don't see why not). So worth a call first (Hot Stone is 053 274681, Belgian guy answers phone most of time, speaks good English).

Hope I doesn't sound like a cheapo.

You sound like one, yes :D

I don't think he sounds like a "cheapo"

I would say more like that he has a brain and knows how to use it :o

Maybe his English could be polished up a bit though.......

is this a friendly forum?

must i be fluent in english in order to post?

i am not a english man. u wanna compete in chinese?

If you like cheap, and no groin groping, or 'happy endings'... (so ive been told)

find the big place , first left after 'silom joy' restaurant - which is straight down the road from night market/pantip... (ive been here two years i still dont know any road names ) .. huge converted resort, now massage place. sorry dont know name.

400 bhat for farang, but if your other half is thai, ask her to get do the deal for 200 baht. - it has duel pricing.

probably the biggest massage place in town, it must be good because you see all the HiSo Thais in merc's there in the evening. The girls have numbers because there are so many of them.

Edited by UKWEBPRO

If you like cheap, and no groin groping, or 'happy endings'... (so ive been told)

find the big place , first left after 'silom joy' restaurant - which is straight down the road from night market/pantip... (ive been here two years i still dont know any road names ) .. huge converted resort, now massage place. sorry dont know name.

400 bhat for farang, but if your other half is thai, ask her to get do the deal for 200 baht. - it has duel pricing.

probably the biggest massage place in town, it must be good because you see all the HiSo Thais in merc's there in the evening.

thanks. i'm asian and they can't tell if i'm a foreigner. i can still manage to communicate basic thai without being notice :o

Edited by HightillDry

Great, make sure to insist on 200baht ( it was half the quoted price, but i havent been in over a year - so just halve the current price), this may only work in the evenings, ive never been in the day.

So to recap....> straight down the road from end of night market---> restaurant called 'silom joy' on your left---> next left turn just before hotel on corner.... keep going straight --> big car park on right....

:o

If there is a coach load of chinese/korean tourists in, dont expect a quiet massage! :D

If its massage for a special vip - your mother for example! - http://www.homprang.com/ or if you need it for physiotherapy, injuries etc... this woman is a black belt!

Edited by UKWEBPRO