Oil Massage - Naked Or Not

bobrcb

I have always enjoyed all types of massage. Whilst I find Thai traditional massage invigorating, although at times painful, I sometimes like to relax and have an oil massage. My Thai girlfriend enjoys Thai traditional and foot massage, and even though she enjoyed her first oil massage, she would not remove her underwear, even though she understands that clothing prevents a smooth continuous massage. Is this a normal reaction by Thai ladies, and has anyone any suggestions that might help her to shed her inhibitions and clothes!

I have always enjoyed all types of massage. Whilst I find Thai traditional massage invigorating, although at times painful, I sometimes like to relax and have an oil massage. My Thai girlfriend enjoys Thai traditional and foot massage, and even though she enjoyed her first oil massage, she would not remove her underwear, even though she understands that clothing prevents a smooth continuous massage. Is this a normal reaction by Thai ladies, and has anyone any suggestions that might help her to shed her inhibitions and clothes!

Some people are just shy and ya gotta let them do their own thing.

I think this is the first post ever to this forum from a guy worried that his GF won't take off her clothes for other people! :o

cv

My Thai girlfriend enjoys Thai traditional and foot massage, and even though she enjoyed her first oil massage, she would not remove her underwear, even though she understands that clothing prevents a smooth continuous massage.

I find it rather odd that someone feels the need to discuss their nakedness with a partner. Remember that HIV/Aids can be contracted via bodily contact. I suggest that you both keep your clothes on at all times, especially during moments of intimacy.

My Thai girlfriend enjoys Thai traditional and foot massage, and even though she enjoyed her first oil massage, she would not remove her underwear, even though she understands that clothing prevents a smooth continuous massage.

I find it rather odd that someone feels the need to discuss their nakedness with a partner. Remember that HIV/Aids can be contracted via bodily contact. I suggest that you both keep your clothes on at all times, especially during moments of intimacy.

Now what does a clothed massage person have to do with HIV? :o We are talking oil massage and not shaggin!

Leave it Strimmer :o

Good God there are some misinformed people here.....HIV is spread through bodily fluids not contact....

If your GF wants an oil massage there are places she can go and have it done in privacy....some bigger beauty salons have a room out back where they get a full body treatment, hair removal, skin treatment and full body massage.

With advice like this knocking around, I'm sticking all my money in radiation suit stocks.

Rather touchy aren't we? Think about it, all of that writhing around naked in pools of warm oil is bound to arouse the participants. I mean, it's bound to insn't it? In such of arousement it is quite possible for bodily fluids to 'leak' & contaminate each of the participants. That's the only point I was trying to make. If you must writhe in oil then either do it alone or wearing a wet/dry suit, oh & don't forget the goggles & snorkel!

Rather touchy aren't we? Think about it, all of that writhing around naked in pools of warm oil is bound to arouse the participants. I mean, it's bound to insn't it? In such of arousement it is quite possible for bodily fluids to 'leak' & contaminate each of the participants. That's the only point I was trying to make. If you must writhe in oil then either do it alone or wearing a wet/dry suit, oh & don't forget the goggles & snorkel!

So if i happen to see an odd looking little man dressed in a durex walk past me in the street i will know its you joe..

ta for that.

Not everyone gets aroused during an oil Massage, Joe. God. Some people are there purely for therapeutic reasons and wouldn't think of anything else during the massage.

bobrcb's wife was having an oil massage and being a Thai woman, she would more than likely have had a female masseur. I think that the last thing from her mind was getting aroused and intimate with the person massaging her.

You really have a thing about HIV don't you, Joe? I'd suggest a chat with your doctor for a bit of education.

Good God there are some misinformed people here.....HIV is spread through bodily fluids not contact....

If your GF wants an oil massage there are places she can go and have it done in privacy....some bigger beauty salons have a room out back where they get a full body treatment, hair removal, skin treatment and full body massage.

Yeah, pedicure, manicure and kinkycure although the latter is more of a guy thing I suppose.

Absolute codswallop! You're either a troll or a very narrow minded individual.

Yeah, pedicure, manicure and kinkycure although the latter is more of a guy thing I suppose.

I dont hink an oil massage is about pools of oil, usually just small amounts of oil rubbed into the skin.....you are probably getting mixed up with the soapy massage. :o

Thanks for your helpful and not so helpful comments! I was just curious as to whether it was part of Thai culture, not to be seen naked except by partners.

Thais are modest by nature, public nudity is frowned upon. Nudity within the same gender is usually upto the individual. In your partners case it may just be that she didnt want to be nud_e in that situation.

As to whether it is part of the culture or not, it depends on the situation. For instance, in some poor areas where there is no bathroom to wash in, they may wash outside in the open wearing a sarong, sometimes they may drop the sarong down to the waist to wash their breasts.

Now what does a clothed massage person have to do with HIV? :o We are talking oil massage and not shaggin!

Strewth, some people direly need a humour transplant, or perhaps tongue in cheek is beyond them.