Looking For Ladyboy For Serious Relationship

Guidosl

Dear friends,

For several years I've been dreaming about having a relationship with a ladyboy. The last few weeks I spend in Thailand and had some fantastic experiences. I would like to spend my life with a ladyboy. I know that for sure now.

Now the question is, were can I find ladyboys that want serious relationships with farang?

Best regards,

Guido

Dear friends,

For several years I've been dreaming about having a relationship with a ladyboy. The last few weeks I spend in Thailand and had some fantastic experiences. I would like to spend my life with a ladyboy. I know that for sure now.

Now the question is, were can I find ladyboys that want serious relationships with farang?

Best regards,

Guido

Hmm...I do like some ladyboys but not in the sexual way. I remember one working for his family in Chiang Mai. I think she was about 15 yo. Lovely young person. I just thought to myself how difficult it would be for her in my country everybody mocking her.

The other day I wondered about where are all the 40's or 50's ladyboys? Well, my Thai friends said that they stop being 'that way' when nobody is interested anymore. True or not, don't know. I saw one in Bangkok having her own restaurant, she was probably in her 60's...great for her.

Sometimes I wonder what is the real essence in being LB? Is it more acceptable by society? Or easier to find guys? I saw many working in totally Thai city where 'straight' guys went with them from local bar. when I asked about their popularity, they said that guys were afraid that someone might get pregnant so they rather engage themselves with LBs. (Meaning that they probably don't use condoms, GRRR!!! Loads of STD's around.)

I have several LB friends that I frequently talk with. They are every now and then heart-broken just to emerge like Feenix. I think that is quite normal that the guy has a dream and explores it and when it comes to the reality with all social pressures, it is just a losing game. Sorry to say that, but so I feel. Love is a losing game, as said in a song. :o

I just asked my gay Thai boyfriend, who is not a ladyboy, not a barboy, never was either. He says the LB keep acting like lady all their life, whether or not they get operation. They sing and dance in cabaret show, maybe have beauty salon or florist shop, any other femme occupation. Fashion designer, medical doctor, school teacher, superstar, singer, etc.But he is no expert, just a gay Thai man, age 40.

Moderators' decision: see similar topic now in the General Forum. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Ladyboy-Rela...ip-t220568.html