Industrial Bleach - Where To Buy It

Sathip2008

I'd like to buy INDUSTRIAL BLEACH; the best to clean the floor !!!. Plus I love the smell, reminds me of the hotels in Spain and Italy where I was going with my parents when I was a kid :D

Went to Rimping yesterday, but couldn't find it. Before going to Carrefour, Makro or others for nothing, does anyone know where I can find it ?

Thank you in advance :o

INDUSTRIAL BLEACH; I love the smell,

5% household bleach will do the job and is available in most markets. Sniffing might get you some kind of high but it is very unhealthy even though it is half the strength of industrial bleach and may be masked with a nice smell.

Edited by Bill97

INDUSTRIAL BLEACH; I love the smell,

5% household bleach will do the job and is available in most markets. Sniffing might get you some kind of high but it is very unhealthy even though it is half the strength of industrial bleach and may be masked with a nice smell.

Bill, that's exactly what I don't want :o , household bleach masked with nice smell...

Then get household bleach with no masking smell. I have been buying it in the markets in CM for 20 years. Got some at Rim Ping last week.

Thank you Bill,

Could you give me the name of the product, because the bottles I saw at Rimping are written in Thai :o

Then get household bleach with no masking smell. I have been buying it in the markets in CM for 20 years. Got some at Rim Ping last week.

Thank you Bill,

Could you give me the name of the product, because the bottles I saw at Rimping are written in Thai :o

The name of the product is Bleach and the brand is Haiter and both words are written on the front of the bottles in Englilsh and in rather large print. It comes in pink and aqua blue bottles, one is without masking scent. Buy one of each to be sure you get the one you want. Give the other one to your neighbor as a gift from the allmighty.

Thank you Bill,

The name of the product is Bleach and the brand is Haiter and both words are written on the front of the bottles in Englilsh and in rather large print. It comes in pink and aqua blue bottles, one is without masking scent. Buy one of each to be sure you get the one you want. Give the other one to your neighbor as a gift from the allmighty.

Many thanks :D

:D

I use the blue bottle Haiter for all household cleaning/disinfecting.

Get one of those trigger spray type plastic bottles- I use a 1:4 bleach/water mix (powerful).

Great for mold on the bathroom tiles, toilets, kitchen cutting boards, etc.

I think the Haiter costs about 20 B for a small bottle.

It also works great on that black mold on cement drive etc. Wet cement with water pour Haiter on, wait 30 minutes and use stiff broom to ensure coverage wait 15 minutes and wash off. one bottle covers about a 10 foot square, I use a lot vs wife who spays it on.

Which Rimping do you buy it ? Because at Rimping (CM-Lamphun Road) they don't have this product...

After you get an answer to that, you will then ask which aisle it is in?

I usually get it at the Rimping in Chiang Dow, they have it for sure, but I was in that CM-Lampun Road Rimping when I went into town yesterday and walked by the Haiter on the shelf thinking of you. Yes, they had it on the shelf.

The stuff is for sale all over town. I bought a small bottle at 7-11 last year. Get off your lazy ass and go out find it. And please wait until next week before starting your thread on where to buy toothpaste.

Which Rimping do you buy it ? Because at Rimping (CM-Lamphun Road) they don't have this product...

After you get an answer to that, you will then ask which aisle it is in?

I usually get it at the Rimping in Chiang Dow, they have it for sure, but I was in that CM-Lampun Road Rimping when I went into town yesterday and walked by the Haiter on the shelf thinking of you. Yes, they had it on the shelf.

The stuff is for sale all over town. I bought a small bottle at 7-11 last year. Get off your lazy ass and go out find it. And please wait until next week before starting your thread on where to buy toothpaste.

Very sorry :o , I'm getting my new glasses tomorrow... I'll check again...

And Bill97 is such a cheerful, kind-hearted soul :D - ask him nicely and he'll more than likely drop round and open the bottle for you......... :o

More seriously, there really is a wonderful world of retail (with cheaper prices for such things) at places other than branches of Rimping - e.g. Carrefour and Tesco Lotus to name only two. Not to mention the delights of being greeted with "Carrefour sawasdee krub/ka" (but only at Carrefour). :D

And Bill97 is such a cheerful, kind-hearted soul :D - ask him nicely and he'll more than likely drop round and open the bottle for you......... :o

More seriously, there really is a wonderful world of retail (with cheaper prices for such things) at places other than branches of Rimping - e.g. Carrefour and Tesco Lotus to name only two. Not to mention the delights of being greeted with "Carrefour sawasdee krub/ka" (but only at Carrefour). :D

You're right Steve :D

Thanks Steve, I love you too.

Glad to hear you got your Ford maintenance straightened out.

Edited by Bill97