Investment Opportunity

I am currently preparing to set up a high-profile business venture in the well-developed tourism/transport sector in southern Thailand. We are planning to fill a highly profitable, but yet un-explored niche in the high-end of the regional tourism industry (NO competition). We have already made good progress towards setting up the venture, however following the recent stock market turmoil, a significant investment that had been committed to us has now become doubtful.

I am therefore inviting investors to participate in our venture, the size of a potential investment would be flexible and negotiable, so is the nature of the participation (equity/debt). Without going into too much detail, the Return-on-Investment projection for the first three years is -9%, 42% and 85%).

Please PM for details. Confidentiality guaranteed and expected.

Any advice & recommendation is appreciated.

Thank you.

I am currently preparing to set up a high-profile business venture in the well-developed tourism/transport sector in southern Thailand. We are planning to fill a highly profitable, but yet un-explored niche in the high-end of the regional tourism industry (NO competition). We have already made good progress towards setting up the venture, however following the recent stock market turmoil, a significant investment that had been committed to us has now become doubtful.

I am therefore inviting investors to participate in our venture, the size of a potential investment would be flexible and negotiable, so is the nature of the participation (equity/debt). Without going into too much detail, the Return-on-Investment projection for the first three years is -9%, 42% and 85%).

Thank you.

It's allways a worry when they offer returns like this.

Thank you.

It's allways a worry when they offer returns like this.

If it seems to good to be true......... :o

And how the recent "market turmoil" (that's really a sweet word) is going to improve your chances in the "high end tourism" sector ?

Good luck.

And how the recent "market turmoil" (that's really a sweet word) is going to improve your chances in the "high end tourism" sector ?

Good luck.

I like the term No competition...this is Thailand we are taking about....about 10 minutes after you open, 10 other businesses will be doing the same thing across the street.. :o:D

Good luck.

I like the term No competition...this is Thailand we are taking about....about 10 minutes after you open, 10 other businesses will be doing the same thing across the street.. :D:D

There is a reluctance to invest in the south given the number of bombs that go off. Completion dates might be a problem. :o If it was commercially viable SC Assets (Shiniwattra family) would be there with cash in hand.

I guess it all depends on the area you are talking about, what sector of tourism you are looking at and if your business model is easy to copy.

High end tourism appears to be in the rise around Phuket / Krabi. I have seen new openings of high end hotels when I was there last year, but would have no idea what kind of occupancy they are attracting. Would be interesting to hear how you fair on the investment front in these "times"

All the best

JXB: a significant investment that had been committed to us has now become doubtful.

That's really annoying when that happens. It's the same as wining and dining a hotty, then you find out there is no happy ending!

Thank you.

I am assuming your ROI projections are not taking current economic worries into account; with them in the plan, how does your ROI-projection change?

Also, as others mentioned, Thais are really good in copying a good idea. As you are reluctant to mention what your project is, I would assume it is easily copied. Taking this into account, how can you have a full ROI after not much mroe than 3 years?

Indeed, if it sounds to good to be true...

Thank you.

Advice, don't tease me!