Bias Of The Moderators

mrmillersr

Isn't it something the thread of the Obama party was suddenly closed even though there were no blatantly derogatory posts made siding one candidate against the other and it was a post many people seemed to be interested in?

How can the moderator mcgriffith come off closing down the topic like this for no valid reason?

This is beyond comprehension. I would hope others would join in to voice their disapproval and get those who run this forum to allow topics of interest to proceed and not be censored on the bias of someone entrusted to act as moderator. This is entirely shameful in my opinion.

Isn't it something the thread of the Obama party was suddenly closed even though there were no blatantly derogatory posts made siding one candidate against the other and it was a post many people seemed to be interested in?

How can the moderator mcgriffith come off closing down the topic like this for no valid reason?

Actually there was very good reason. Perhaps you didn't see the extremely bigoted, racist posts that were there before I deleted them. The topic was about a party venue and time and not about American politics which can be discussed to your heart's content at the party. In other words, off topic posts and even a request by a mod to get back on topic failed thus the closure.

Since discussing moderator decisions is against forum rules, this topic is closed. If you have an issue with any of the above, feel free to contact the admin of Thaivisa.

//Closed//