Where To Buy Distilled Water

CobraSnakeNecktie

Distilled water is very hard to find in Thailand. In most western countries it is sold at every convience store. Here after 6 months of endless searching I finally just bought my own. It costed me 42,000 baht. I am willing to sell distilled water to anyone who is interested. I am located in chiang mai / chiang dao. Delivery available as well. This is true 100 percent distilled water that I use for my cancer detox therapy. Interested? send me a PM or email at stevenluch at yahoo d o t c om

You can buy medical grade (sterile) distilled water from medical supply companies in Bangkok. A case (10 X 1000 mL bottles) costs 179 Baht. Less if you buy it in quantity.

I'm not poking fun at the OP as it's not my style, especially someone who is ill with cancer. I think the moral of the story is, if someone tries to sell you water for 42,000 Baht, perhaps look around a little more. There are many shameful people in this world who take advantage of people who are ill or elderly. I've seen it happen many times in several different countries.

No he bought a distiller machine for 42K baht. The cheapest machine I have found in Thailand is 18K baht and the one he got is higher output and quality. The 42k baht is not out of line at all considering how much thailand gouges with import tax. The poster lives up in Chiang Dao BTW.

I too have found distilled water at the medical supply place in CM. I found it for 100 baht per 18 liters. They say its 20 liters but I will be safe and say it measures a bit under 19 liters for me.

• 1 year later...
Distilled water is very hard to find in Thailand. In most western countries it is sold at every convience store. Here after 6 months of endless searching I finally just bought my own. It costed me 42,000 baht. I am willing to sell distilled water to anyone who is interested. I am located in chiang mai / chiang dao. Delivery available as well. This is true 100 percent distilled water that I use for my cancer detox therapy. Interested? send me a PM or email at stevenluch at yahoo d o t c om

since I posted that question I found it in Chiang Mai at the medical supply store on Suthep road. It's at the intersection of Nimmanhemin road.

They sell steam distilled water that is also run thru a carbon filter for taste. It costs 100 baht for 18 liters. The first time its purchased they charge 150 baht extra for the container deposit.

I like it periodically because its really is good for removing impurities in the body.

I would be interested if your competively priced.

Bump

So does this mean I can use the d.water to put in shampoo/natural products rather than using it for batteries. Are you sure its safe..??

So does this mean I can use the d.water to put in shampoo/natural products rather than using it for batteries. Are you sure its safe..??

Should be fine, I suggest using it before it goes into a battery though otherwise you may find your natural products will remove flesh.

Just bought 1.2 Ltr at the Petronas mini mart for an astounding 12 baht :)

I buy " battery water -nom battely" from my local Shell petrol-station. I have the choice of two 750ml. bottles - one 15baht the other 25baht. I have no idea why the price distinction.

Since it for use in a steam iron and the bottle label reads "100% ????something" I settle on the cheaper of the two. Seems to be fine.

Cheers

Once again, distilled water is not good to drink. It's not recommended for human consumption in the West especially young children and infants where it can actually cause death. It's used when a device that heats water separates the minerals from the water and has the potential to clog the works of the device (such as a steam iron). Distilled water has no electrolytes (free electrons shared by different water molecules). Your blood has a certain electrolyte charge and balance to it. If you drink distilled water, your blood has to share it's electrolytic charge with the new molecules entering the blood stream thus reducing the overall electrolytic charge in your blood stream. Too much can cause your body to go into shock; depending on your body mass and overall health, a little can make you feel tired and run down. The only thing that distilled water removes from your body are free electrons that give you energy. It does not remove anything else.

Once again, distilled water is not good to drink. It's not recommended for human consumption in the West especially young children and infants where it can actually cause death. It's used when a device that heats water separates the minerals from the water and has the potential to clog the works of the device (such as a steam iron). Distilled water has no electrolytes (free electrons shared by different water molecules). Your blood has a certain electrolyte charge and balance to it. If you drink distilled water, your blood has to share it's electrolytic charge with the new molecules entering the blood stream thus reducing the overall electrolytic charge in your blood stream. Too much can cause your body to go into shock; depending on your body mass and overall health, a little can make you feel tired and run down. The only thing that distilled water removes from your body are free electrons that give you energy. It does not remove anything else.

Which is why I also don't drink 'Reverse Osmosis' treated water. Drinking water should contain a certain level of minerals. Distilling or R.O. treatment lowers that level and thus can be hazardous to your health. Unfortunately, very few people in Thailand seem to be aware of this.

Drink some bottled water, strain that thru your kidneys, catch the results in a clean glass beaker, and then pour that into a Brita Water Pitcher and let the carbonized filter removed any heavy metals or residual impurities. -- OR -- just get it at the local petrol station!

Which is why I also don't drink 'Reverse Osmosis' treated water. Drinking water should contain a certain level of minerals. Distilling or R.O. treatment lowers that level and thus can be hazardous to your health. Unfortunately, very few people in Thailand seem to be aware of this.

I'll take my chances with RO, I feel the tap water will be worse for my health.