Why Are The Pad Speakers Always Screaming Into The Microphone ?

JimmyTheMook

Why Are The PAD Speakers Always Screaming Into The Microphone ?

Does it have anything to do with the IQ's of the people they are addressing ????

Addressed in order ------

Q1) They are not ALWAYS screaming, however when they are being loud and excited it is a typical Pep-Rally approach to motivate and energize the audience.

Q2) If this thread is to be a measure of that ... possibly!

Does it have anything to do with the IQ's of the people they are addressing ????

Q1) They are not ALWAYS screaming, however when they are being loud and excited it is a typical Pep-Rally approach to motivate and energize the audience.

are you a paid up member of PAD? it seems that no matter how corny the thread is you jump in on to speak for and on behalf of this motley crew of loud nutters, headed by a convict criminal. You're obviously not a Thai national so you have no stake whatsoever in it and Thais wouldn't even look at you. So, what is it? The only other possible explanation you is that you get your jollies inspecting the picket lines

are you a paid up member of PAD? it seems that no matter how corny the thread is you jump in on to speak for and on behalf of this motley crew of loud nutters, headed by a convict criminal. You're obviously not a Thai national so you have no stake whatsoever in it and Thais wouldn't even look at you. So, what is it? The only other possible explanation you is that you get your jollies inspecting the picket lines

Wow between you and grandpops .......

but since I actually live in Thailand, I do have a 'stake in it'. Not to mention that I enjoy following Thai politics. (and Thais do look at me .... I have never 'inspected the picket lines' but I have been at a few PAD actions and was treated well and had some lively conversations.)

You should go! Bring a camera! Bring back some damning evidence against them! Or just go and call them names and be Rambo! But if you live in Thailand you certainly have a 'stake' in what happens here in the political realm!

Same reason they do at Seacon Square, Saturdays/Sundays usually someone squealing like a pig at a deafening volume, always gets me "excited"............... to get to the nearest exit

And the opposition are not criminals at all, just some good people doing their hard daily labor?

Think "empty vessels make the most noise"

The people they are addressing do not have IQ's :o

15 - 0 Service JDindenial

The people they are addressing do not have IQ's :o

Oh yes Grandpops, you certainly scored some points with that incisive and well thought out piece of political commentary!

:D

To be fair I don't think they all do it but enough of them do to make it noticable. Obviously, the most guilty party is Sondhi who must have attended ' The Mussolini School of Oratory and Waving Arms ' Chamlong doesn't do it at all...he just wears a Cheshire cat smile. I guess the opposition do it sometimes..... its just harder catching them at it. :o

The people they are addressing do not have IQ's :D

:D They do have IQ's. It shows when they can clap hands :D and scream.

To the OP, they don't always scream, they sing and dance too, as in a dancing hall.

:o

I forgot who posted in the News Clipping Forum. Hope he doesn't mind when I copy his post here:

"Well I better tune in for the Hitler style speeches. There is nothing like screaming grandpas shouting out bad language about the government and a bunch of grandmas dancing away."

:D